Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Please don't jinx it.
  2. Panky..

Alright, I might have been a bit confused. On your underlined point though, I already explained why the entire battle might not be in Fuji's episode.
  3. Panky..

Writer in question has a history of writing battles with horrible plot twists that tend to defy logic atimes. It's like the guy has no understanding of Pokemon battles (makes sense in a way, he's started writing only since SM).
  4. Panky..

Would you rather he ruins the final battle?
  5. Panky..

#PraiseIwane Seems like Torra is facing some poison issues. I actually preferred the DP version of the poisoning effect that they used back in Ash's battle against Paul (Toxic Spikes aftereffect). It does seem my comment somewhere in this sub-forum about the latter half of the episode being...
  6. Panky..

Thank heavens. This means Fujisaku's episode would mostly revolve around Meltan's evolution (and probably TRio's plan which causes that evolution in the first place) and the start of the final match, instead of the actual battle.
  7. Panky..

Adding to all of the arguments to the Rowlett dislike above, there was another gag Pokemon in the past namely Gible who went a completely different route. Guess what though? Gible was serious about his training and he proved to be a damn good battler in the league. Tobias even remarked that had...
  8. Panky..

Did I miss something or will someone kindly explain?
  9. Panky..

Given that the league has made the battles per round dependent on the minimum amount of Pokemon with the contender having the least amount, I'd say the finals need to be 4v4 (Gladion has 4). Hence, it makes sense that the finals be a two-parter even more so considering the semis are 1.5...
  10. Panky..

And hopefully learns Flare Blitz or Outrage in the process.
  11. Panky..

Unlike a certain narcoleptic owl who doesn't even cheer for its friend.
  12. Panky..

You should be more worried that Mr. Jun'ichi "Incredible" Fujisaku doesn't ruin SM138 and lets the more competent writer do well for the true finals in SM139.
  13. Panky..

Well, hopefully it'll mostly be pre-battle rival bonding / slice-of-life and the real battle will be done by someone competent.
Back
Top Bottom