Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

Is it me or does the Double Iron Bash animation look way similar to a weird version of Gyro Ball? Also, glad to see they haven't forgotten Oak's poetry moments.
  2. Panky..

Eh no... in the second shot he's in front of everyone but in the one I posted, he's behind Oak at the least and prolly along side his mother. Speaking of Oak, I remember he barely used to reach his chin level, now he's at eye-level.
  3. Panky..

Being short doesn't necessarily mean that they're young. Besides, the average Japanese female is 5' 2" in height (if we're to take into account that Delia is a Kanto native). Samuel Oak himself is shorter than Delia, so that says a lot. As for the battle format, the scans indicate Silvally and...
  4. Panky..

A growth spurt is never out of the question and I can attest to that myself, having gone through a very quick+intense one in my mid-teens. There's nothing weird about it. If anything, Ash being tall does look quite... right, I guess. I hope they keep it that way.
  5. Panky..

A bit of a weird change of topic albeit still in line with this episode, but is this supposed to be an art/animation inconsistency or an intentional decision? Whatever the case, I hope it sticks. (Also take into consideration that Delia is wearing heels.)
  6. Panky..

By being dozed off and inflating a bubble from his nose.
  7. Panky..

So should the former, since it's automatically gained upon evolution. Kinda like Mach Punch on the Chimchar line.
  8. Panky..

On topic of the Melmetal evolution, I feel like Thunderbolt will be replaced by Thunder Punch (automatically gained upon evolution) and Heabutt with Double Iron Bash (signature move + fits into Melmetal's ability).
  9. Panky..

You damn well know that is exactly the type of stunt he will pull off, he's got an amazing track record.
  10. Panky..

Maybe that's the thing? Melmetal will be used to counter Silvally's disk changes early on. And switching isn't out of the question. It would be downright daft to have a Pokemon evolve to promptly lose without being able to showcase its newfound strength.
  11. Panky..

Nah, recap some of the XY vs. screens (some examples below) and you'll see the Pokemon out on the field as well as the ones in Pokeballs are taken into account. That's a total of 6 in each case whereas for the upcoming finals, it'll be 4.
  12. Panky..

I never saw the VS screen myself and went by the general consensus here. Good eye though.
  13. Panky..

There's no logic and sense for an exhibition match to be a full battle when the League's finals were 3v3. And I doubt Poipole is returning since it was never meant to stay in the first place, hell, Greninja has a higher chance of returning than Poipole since he was never officially released...
  14. Panky..

I honestly won't be surprised if this battle ends in a tie and they're declared joint winners, with the battle against MR being a dual-battle. If anything, it would be a pleasant surprise. It would be an interesting premise especially if the next anime is a continuation of Ash's story with a...
  15. Panky..

It's a logical choice though. Torracat would be too exhausted and injured to fight and he'll prolly be saved for the Masked Royal. Rowlet is... well, er... Rowlet.
  16. Panky..

So Delia and Oak do visit Alola. And it seems Melmetal's evolution will happen quite early, hope it encompasses at least half the episode so that Fuji doesn't get much of a chance to ruin the finals. Is that evolution in the Ultra Space though? I also feel like Melmetal will be the key to...
  17. Panky..

It's still an exhibition battle nonetheless. An unofficial spectacle for the crowd, and a way for Trainer+Pokemon to enjoy.
  18. Panky..

I don't think the match against Kukui will take in professional aspect, it is an exhibition match after all and the stakes will only be personnel level (not personal), just another match to enjoy.
  19. Panky..

Prolly because it doesn't feel as 'high-stakes' a league as previous ones (like Sinnoh) did? I mean, the semis being 2v2 and finals being 3v3 shows how laidback the entire league is.
  20. Panky..

Dunno... how many people here have won any national tournament much less placed in Top 8+ consistently from age 10-16?
Back
Top Bottom