Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Or Pikachu, using its natural speed, will get out of the way after Breakneck Blitz and let Zoroark's own attack hit it. We'll see in another few hours.
  2. Panky..

Kind of makes sense, with Breakneck Blitz, Pikachu can direct the attack by himself while avoiding those arms and landing a direct hit on Zoroark after swerving between them. With the others, there's a chance of it colliding with those arms and nullifying the move itself.
  3. Panky..

Exactly what I had in mind. Galar would be no playground, everything would be high stakes, even a simple friendly match on the roadside. Losing a few early battles and showcasing how strategic the trainers in Galar are (no, not Trainers starting out like Trip but pre-established ones like Paul)...
  4. Panky..

He didn't prove himself. He just didn't disappoint with the last one. The preview didn't really give me hope, it seems like Nightroc will be defeated because Outrage's confusion sets in right before it lands an attack on Duskroc.
  5. Panky..

Or... you know, they could just make the next region more intense on battles and the trainers there more experienced, no need of a reset. Kinda fits the passion for battling theme of the Galar region too, no other region has a sponsorship requirement to join to League. The challenges he'll face...
  6. Panky..

What's with the low effort, cringy posts? Not counting BW, he's always improved his league placements. If he wins this, he definitely has to win the next ones. And hopefully they bring back the dropped Champion League sub plot for Galar.
  7. Panky..

Wait what? Where? Was he shown with the trophy or the regional Champion in the past? And I don't see how they can flat out compromise Ash holding a trophy, that would be an even worse bait-and-switch than the Kalos finals that'll effectively destroy TPCi.
  8. Panky..

They've never exactly done foiler footages on those Oha segments, they only replaced the actual voice-overs with their own cringeworthy/ridiculous dialogue lines. The scenes remained the same in the respective episodes.
  9. Panky..

I doubt confusion can be overcome fully. Even if the confusion effects are low due to the bond between Pokemon and trainer, they still exist and even that minimal chance can hinder the Pokemon.
  10. Panky..

Nope, not at all. Won't bother explaining why, done it several times. I doubt that's how he faints, that seems more like Nightroc's Outrage wearing out and the confusion status setting in. Which gives Duskroc a prime opportunity to hit a sitting duck.
  11. Panky..

Not exactly a spoiler when a lot of people in this thread know the general premise.
  12. Panky..

If you manage to explain the logic behind hyping up a league again... and bringing up past losses, only to have him lose again, then I'll give you some credence. Go on, try to explain it, I dare you.
  13. Panky..

You can only create so much controversy and negativity before you run yourself into the ground. The Dexit issue has been one of the biggest controversies in Pokemon History afaik, I doubt any smart CEO would want to piss off more people.
  14. Panky..

Fair points, but you have to look at it from a business perspective as well. They did their damn hardest to keep the status quo up and it lead to displeasure among fans with the Kalos finals still leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouth. That backlash was so massive that it affected the...
  15. Panky..

Big difference between cheeks and lips. ;)
  16. Panky..

You know that would be just suicidal especially when they're already dealing with a ton of controversy at the moment? I doubt any smart businessman would want to risk more stock drops much less a dent in reputation, if they want people to keep buying their games and merch. Besides, they never...
  17. Panky..

@Pulsaro23 @martianmister Chill out and take the philosophical debate to your DMs, you're sidetracking here (though I agree with Pulsaro).
  18. Panky..

They may not care about their fans but they do need to care about their reputation and stocks. After what happened with XY's finals, their stocks literally had a steep drop, I doubt any smart businessman would risk it again.
Back
Top Bottom