Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Some preview, with only 9 seconds of footage with the rest 2/3rds occupied by that bald guy being annoying.
  2. Panky..

Snowy might evolve before or during the graduation, especially if Lillie mirrors her game counterpart to go on her own journey (starting with Kanto obviously). Torracat, I hope not. There's more of an appeal to Torracat's design and it beating Incineroar w/o evolving.
  3. Panky..

Masked Royal exposed lmao.
  4. Panky..

Tbh, it'll be cheap if the evolution happens on screen. We already saw Ash getting a Melmetal with a last minute evolution, and now an evolved Dragon Ultra Beast conveniently evolving after reuniting with Ash? No ty, best it returns as after evolution, that way it can be assumed with some...
  5. Panky..

What is wrong with those fools at Oha Suta?
  6. Panky..

inb4 more Oha spoilers later in the day. Seriously, how can the executives of the anime be fine with some other show spoiling their episodes?
  7. Panky..

Question is whether Poipoi will stay permanently this time. I doubt it'll come alone then.
  8. Panky..

He's there, so are the rest of the Top 16 trainers (excluding Jessie and James), just standing separately given his lone wolf attitude.
  9. Panky..

Maybe once Guzzlord is knocked out, Gladion suddenly has a diamond shaped realization strike him and he runs inside Guzzlord's entrails while Lillie and Lusamine cry emotionally, then he emerges with his father? (I'll just leave now...)
  10. Panky..

Uh huh? Gladion would oh so clearly stand far away from the league judges and titular Champion/figure to receive his trophy while Ash somehow happens to stand near them just because he's the focal character. What do you think the MR will do, throw the trophy over to Gladion like he were sending...
  11. Panky..

Even Lillie, Lana and Mallow are there (and prolly the rest of the Top 16 excluding Jessie and James) if you look closely enough. Key point being only Ash is near the MR and Kahunas.
  12. Panky..

Tbh, this is the only logical way to continue the anime.
  13. Panky..

And pray tell how exactly?
  14. Panky..

The only way Silvally could dodge Melmetal's devastating strikes (Double Iron Bash + Iron Fist) was by jumping and moving around to make himself a harder target to hit, and it worked because Melmetal is a slow, heavy and recently evolved Pokemon. Even then Silvally took some serious hits and it...
  15. Panky..

Can't really defend that true, though it seems like a budget issue with the recycled animation. But following it up with using Electroweb and Quick Attack rebound is a legitimate strategy.
  16. Panky..

Never said anything about you posting a meme, I called you a meme lover, as in one of those "Ash is an eternal loser" memes because that's how you sounded. And nothing about what you said is legitimate, I doubt you even watched the battles and tried to analyze them properly.
  17. Panky..

Judging by your comment history, you come off as a generic Ash hater and meme lover. Also, only the win against Hau was kind of undeserved and even then that's because of Rowlet being a narcoleptic clown, but otherwise Ash is one of the few people who could to make it far. His win against Guzma...
  18. Panky..

Well, given how many minutes they wasted with TRio's mech schemes as well as Bewear/Stufful's unnecessary fillers, I hope it has some payoff in the end.
  19. Panky..

I'll admit, I want Guzzlord to swallow them whole only for Bewear to appear, force open Guzzlord's mouth, grab them and blaze it out of there. Too dark...? Yeah, okay, I'll just take my leave.
Back
Top Bottom