• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

The last time Breakneck Blitz was used before the Manalo finals was back in the Grassium-Z trial, so never give up hope.
  2. Panky..

I'm surprised that they didn't spoil this but had the audacity to spoil the League win.
  3. Panky..

Any Oha Suta spoilers so far? I hope not.
  4. Panky..

Highly doubt it, they could have shrunken Incineroar and adjusted space a bit and you would have more than enough space for a 6th mon. Either he'll only use 5 Pokemon, which is a bogus idea and kinda ruins the concept of a dedicated 2-parter for a full battle, not to mention bringing up...
  5. Panky..

That looks like Kukui's team roster to me, with the notable feature being that the 6th slot is taken up by the upcoming anime's announcement. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe I might be looking too deep into stuff or maybe it actually is a Galar mon.
  6. Panky..

They haven't pulled the legendary BS since Tobias and with good reason, so that's out of the question. As for defeating with 5 Pokemon, it might happen but it seems pointless considering it's a 2-parter dedicated full battle in which his ace is literally sent out first. The only logical...
  7. Panky..

The anime isn't the same as the games, I thought this was proven several times...
  8. Panky..

@PkmnTrainerV was replying to the other guy who claimed that Kukui can't have a Galar mon due to no connection in that region, yet he has an Empoleon, a Lucario and a Braviary. Also, he had those mons long before he met Burnet.
  9. Panky..

Agree with this except Rowlet tying with Braviary. I see Torracat beating two Pokemon (possibly whoever Rowlet fights).
  10. Panky..

The majority chances say that it's an unrevealed Galar Pokemon hence why it has not been revealed. And no, we don't mention that 5 v 6 battle, it's an insult to the franchise. Lucario is a glass cannon since it got knocked out from just one blow from Guzzlord. It would be an asspull for it to...
  11. Panky..

You mean the games? Because the games don't necessarily have to impact the anime at all.
  12. Panky..

Well, at best, they can stretch it to SM146 and the rest of the episodes after SM142 will be rushed with the conclusions of the Mohn arc, Shaymin arc and graduation... so this would be the best time to showcase a Galar mon. Hopefully it's an unrevealed one... maybe that's why they didn't show it...
  13. Panky..

I know that, but what Pokemon were you speculating for his 6th slot? Because Kiawe is a human.
  14. Panky..

Infernape says hi. Snorlax says hi. Heracros (!!!) says hi.
  15. Panky..

Jumping to conclusions again. Either, Ash being hasty and excited ends up sending out Lycanroc first, or Ash and Kukui send out their mons at the same time... and Kukui surprises everyone with using his ace right off the bat.
  16. Panky..

Here's a clearer image, One of the ball is a different color indicating Naganadel. It does seem like Duskroc and Incineroar will be sent out for the first matchup judging by them being the only Pokemon revealed (Pikachu is revealed because he's a walking Pokemon and he's placed at the end of the...
  17. Panky..

Nah, that seems more like grabbing one of its Stone Edge rocks and holding it in its mouth to mirror Zacian. Kinda like Krookodile doing the same with its Stone Edge rock against Brycen's Beartic.
  18. Panky..

Ah shit, here we go again.
  19. Panky..

Didn't those boats leave off screen?
Back
Top Bottom