Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Gotta love it when every news outlets report stuff without even proper research.
  2. Panky..

tsk tsk tsk dem casuals
  3. Panky..

Eh no, only Faba was a joke character opponent, and Ash didn't exactly face any rookies. Hau was an average trainer (a diet Sawyer if you want, he does look similar after all), Guzma was a smart dirty fighter and Gladion was the obstacle he needed to overcome.
  4. Panky..

I forgot how dark his Sinnoh expression was. Then again, I'd feel the same way if I came across an AR hacker during a Wi-Fi battle tournament... who doesn't get banned somehow and goes on to win it.
  5. Panky..

I like how he's stunned for a full minute until Gladion snaps him out of it by commenting on him spacing out. And unlike his past self, he didn't jump around wildly in joy but smiled and calmly shook Gladion's hand.
  6. Panky..

On top of that, it does seem like he researched Pokemon Battling (by browsing Bulbapedia?) because of the normal/ghost immunity Z-move clash followed by status effects like confusion .etc.
  7. Panky..

Says who? Even Yuyama had to come out and clarify that League Conference win =/= Pokemon Mastery. And given the excitable and curious nature he has, he won't just call it a day after this win. He didn't do so back in Orange or when he was offered a Frontier Brain position (the latter probably...
  8. Panky..

I feel like that look of disbelief for a few moments straight was the crowning moment of this episode. So simple and realistic unlike the previous league winners.
  9. Panky..

Episode Review (My opinion): Pros: The battle was very well animated, so it does seem like the budget was shifted from the previous battle and saved for this one. Using Breakneck Blitz was the right idea like I predicted earlier due to the ability to control the Z-move's direction and baiting...
Back
Top Bottom