Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Various sources, I cba to locate them again. But that's irrelevant now, I guess we'll find out tomorrow or next week. Besides, if they showed us the trophy cabinet to confirm a continuation, Ash mentioning about the Alola League during the jeep trip seems minor by comparison.
  2. Panky..

This just gives me more hope of seeing them in the future. I wonder if this part will be shown in the anime because I heard that the Alola League is referred during the jeep trip. That's... interesting and... new I guess? The first meetings with past companions/friends/recurring characters...
  3. Panky..

Honestly, the logo argument was weak from the start. The new logo was more of a new era symbolism (used since the 20th anniversary of the franchise) than anything AU related. Then again, the ones who wanted it to be a reboot try to spin it in weird ways, with one guy saying it would be a reboot...
  4. Panky..

BW is the black sheep of the anime though, from the very first episode they made their marketing intentions clear to have it be a reboot (only to back out on that decision later on). You're welcome.
  5. Panky..

Welp, that's official hard coded evidence of it not being a reboot, I hope that puts the debate to rest. Also interesting to note that Orange Islands hasn't been forgotten at all, I hope that means we see related strands to it like Ivy, the GS Ball and Tracey (the last one seems most likely)...
  6. Panky..

I initially wanted Gou to be Ash's cousin (if not him, then at least Koharu/Sakuragi due to the hair color being similar to Delia's). Guess I got my wish in a way (though those three can always be blood related to Ash and it's not yet revealed).
  7. Panky..

If the audience doesn't seem interested in a recurring character with actual history with the main lead, why would you ever think they'd be interested in some random CotD throwaway character that Ash has no connection to? That's pretty much what @sc190191 goes into detail about with an actual...
  8. Panky..

Next Sunday can't come fast enough, huh?
  9. Panky..

If people enjoy CotD, I can pretty much guarantee they'll enjoy recurring characters more. For your second line, I'll just assume you didn't read @sc190191 or you wouldn't have typed that out. Indeed, though I hope they also mix up every Gen's soundtracks. And for that matter, we need a proper...
  10. Panky..

If someone wasn't interested in the anime, they wouldn't even count as fans in the first place. What makes you think that having some random CotD instead of a past character, which mind you will be a lot more interesting and actually encourage the newer fans to check out the past series, will...
  11. Panky..

I wouldn't trust anything that Screenrant and Comicbook spew out, they've been making these clickbait articles for months now, with a lot of false information every now and then. (I don't even know how to block the article suggestions I get of them in Chrome Mobile feed.) Also, that tweet about...
  12. Panky..

Episodic like how OS was, definitely. Not many of OS episodes were a lengthy arc and could well be standalone & self-contained, but the longer term goal for OS was the League in Ash's case. That's what I meant. For DP, I could say its the rivalry build up and relation/tension between Ash and...
  13. Panky..

Are you seriously still hung up on reboot or lack of continuity? You pretty much contradicted yourself with "maximum accessibility" which also includes older series fans (which is what the intend this series to be). They showcased quite a lot of Ash's older Pokemon in the Kanto visit episodes, I...
  14. Panky..

That's a horribly crying shame. Here's hoping that there's less fillers and more episodes focused on character development/progression.
  15. Panky..

What I meant was that he used his reserves in the Sinnoh League, not rotated... but the main point still stands. The HGSS promotion was the entire Lyra arc and Dawn getting a Cyndaquil, not the Sinnoh League... so you're wrong on that count. He used a lot of non-Johto Pokemon during the League...
  16. Panky..

Your point would have been valid had it been a reboot or set only in Galar. But now that all the regions are being explored, it would be a waste of potential for him to not rotate reserves. Him catching Pokemon from Gen 1-7 would also be redundant as hell unless one of those Pokemon have a Gen 8...
  17. Panky..

Oh boy... that didn't last very long.
  18. Panky..

There's no point revisiting older regions if past characters and places won't be in the show at all. If they were going down the route you mentioned then they were better off rebooting instead of setting it in the same continuity, or just have Galar as the only setting. Besides iirc, they said...
  19. Panky..

Anyone copy pasting "synopses" that they read about online is pretty much making clickbait articles/videos, especially if it contains ignorant pieces of information (like that reboot line). It proves they didn't watch the current series, especially SM145 and SM146.
  20. Panky..

With Burnet now being pregnant, and the fact that she'll have to appear when Alola is revisited, they need to address the passage of time in some manner (unless the anime's women have longer gestation periods? :lapras:). Having Ash still remain 10 while Burnet's child is born and grows up will...
Back
Top Bottom