Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Did TRio get fired from the main team?
  2. Panky..

Nothing considerably new from the screenshots, but I'm glad they've cut back on the spoilers. This sentiment actually extends to Oha Suta as well, guess a lot of people didn't like them outright spoiling the League win. Also, judging by it being just Ash, Pikachu and Rotom on the beach, it...
  3. Panky..

Not really. They could have the Galar trainer be a rookie who was on vacation in Alola and decided to enter the League because it was free to join.
  4. Panky..

That family hug makes Delia suddenly departing (without even meeting with Ash at least once and instead asking Burnet to give regards) look even more inconsiderate and jerkish.
  5. Panky..

Pretty sure Bewear's gag wore off the moment it Naruto-ran on water to get to Kanto.
  6. Panky..

It states "an encounter with a Pokemon he remembers" from the blurb for the next series. Solgaleo is too recent to fit those particular words and also because he was literally raised by Ash. Solgaleo is standing right behind Ash along with the others so it counts less as an encounter and more as...
  7. Panky..

Damn... Even then Ho-oh could appear before Solgaleo at the beach, even with a flying cameo, with the latter appearing during day time. I've learned to keep an open mind about this series.
  8. Panky..

I wonder where Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine are leaving for. That sunset episode is way too reminiscent of the first time Ash encountered Ho-oh, making its appearance more likely. Also, I'm not ready for this... (I think that'll ^ make a great cover for SM146's page.)
  9. Panky..

Except his decision is to return to Kanto and not what he'll do next, it doesn't seem like he actually planned his next move and has some of those post-win melancholies. Maybe meeting Ho-oh reignites his Pokemon Master drive.
  10. Panky..

Unlikely. Not only does Celebi not fit the pattern, but it also had a 'completed arc' with it's recent appearance and the time travel to meet a younger Kukui.
  11. Panky..

:bulbaFacepalm: You do realize that's Pikachu's VA? Nice troll.
  12. Panky..

It sounds more like Ho-oh appearing given the timing of the appearance as well as the description for Ash in the next series. Solgaleo would be too recent for that specific wording to mean anything.
  13. Panky..

Honestly, Type:Wild montages will feel out of place when there's no battling or Ash involved. Always have.
  14. Panky..

That's actually an interesting concept but it's a very miniscule possibility. My only hope is that Gou is a cousin of Ash.
  15. Panky..

Given SM's pacing as a whole, I'm not too confident. I just hope the next series is good.
Back
Top Bottom