Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

That same article states "reboot". I thought I had already made it clear to not trust random articles (especially not from ScreenRant or ComicBook given their poor accuracy and clickbaits).
  2. Panky..

Back then, they used entire segments that were carefully edited to make it seem like one thing was going to happen but then the audience got baited. This time, they've avoided doing much at all and just released a poster with cleverly chosen and placed characters (in this case, it's both Piplup...
  3. Panky..

The lack of promotion argument is redundantly pointless, considering we've barely started having promotion for the first two episodes since SM ended earlier in the month. This episode on the other hand is still 1.5 months away so it's far too early to expect any promotion. Misty didn't appear...
  4. Panky..

Don't really recall Mantyke being popular or anything. If anything, it seems more like a ride Pokemon (USUM literally has Mantyke/Mantine Surf). On the other hand, neither Piplup or Croagunk can be classified as under the ride category. If they did want to portray popular Sinnoh Pokemon, there...
  5. Panky..

Remember when everyone was screaming reboot due to the logo and lack of hard evidence 1-2 months ago? Yeah, Pepperidge farm remembers. Again, I doubt the lack of evidence this early is a valid evidence given how much secrecy and lack of spoilers there have been regarding this series with us not...
  6. Panky..

Then what's the point in creating Piplup 2.0 and Croagunk MkII if they're going to be the exact same as Dawn and Brock's, except without the respective trainers?
  7. Panky..

It still doesn't make sense for both Piplup and Croagunk to appear in the same episode, in the region they're most known respective to the series, if it's not going to be Dawn and Brock's. If they were appearing separately then one could have assumed they were not the same ones we know.
  8. Panky..

Considering they're visiting the franchise as a whole and not just the new stuff, it's considered as visiting the past. I find it odd that you suggest they would utilize such a roundabout path and go through so much trouble just to not have past characters. And like I said, they might as well...
  9. Panky..

I'll just leave this here in case you didn't read it. Your only argument for them not returning (actually, everyone's only common argument) is "younger audience will be confused" but this post and what the guy/gal said pretty much disproves that. Did you also forget the recent special that...
  10. Panky..

Have they ever appeared together, at the same time... in an episode focused on the very region that they've been known to us for? Not counting the DP arc of course. This... this makes no sense. I don't even know what to say... someone help me. EDIT: Why even bother going through the trouble to...
  11. Panky..

Didn't I already respond to this argument? I don't like going in circles. Let me repeat it for the last time, if it doesn't go to your head then I won't bother trying. They've barely started promoting this series for the past two weeks and even then we only have proper previews of the first two...
  12. Panky..

They didn't bait and switch the episode itself more than the episode's length, instead shifting the first half hour to a boring live show. The episode was actually decent but it needed an hour to be what it was meant to be. They've barely started promoting this series for the past two weeks...
  13. Panky..

And that'll be pretty much be shooting oneself in the foot for bait and switching. Why according to you would they be using Piplup and Croagunk out of all the Gen 4 Pokemon, together in the same episode, in Sinnoh... only for them to be owned by random CotD trainers with no significance to the...
  14. Panky..

Normally I'd agree with you if those particular Pokemon were shown individually. But at the same time, in the same episode, in the same artwork? There are so many different Sinnoh Pokemon, why pick those particular two to be shown at the same time, especially in Sinnoh? That would be an...
  15. Panky..

A Piplup and a Croagunk? What are the chances...? Don't really like the region hopping though to be honest, not without proper transitions. Not really a fan of the Lugia Ride Pokemon concept either (though I do hope that Lugia is the baby from the Whirl Islands). No news on SS007?
Back
Top Bottom