Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

So... basically you're being an apologist to and defending the lazy writing, hmm? You're the one overestimating the difficulty in reintroducing Ash's reserves to the audience. They've done it often before, with SM being the most recent example and it didn't look like it was that difficult for...
  2. Panky..

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

This would make sense if not for the fact that there's no reason for Ash to not carry a team around. It's the Nimbasa Gym battle all over again and seems a bit out of character for Ash. And before someone points out that he only took Pikachu to new regions, that's because those were starts of...
  3. Panky..

Maybe because you're not bothered to try and understand the root of the problem? Maybe because you're being a TPC apologist for some reason? Maybe because you ignore or dismiss all the valid points regarding this issue, made by other people? For examples check @sc190191's and @Pulsaro23's posts...
  4. Panky..

The salt in the wound would be Gou "capturing" and brainwashing Ho-oh with a single curve ball throw that's identified as "eXcELLeNt!", at this point I wouldn't put it past the writers to pull off something so underhanded.
  5. Panky..

That's the story of this series in general, which had so much potential that is being squandered for fuck-all reason. They refuse to showcase anything new related to Gen 8 and Galar in quantity, treating it like afterthought... they're also refusing to show the old stuff and embrace continuity...
  6. Panky..

Except... you know... the first episode that they literally marketed as a Pikachu backstory and admitted to using the hype generated by older fans to get them interested enough to watch it? Or the part where they admitted that the series is also for old fans? If you're going to pull such...
  7. Panky..

Except... you know... there's nothing in the actual episodes to make a reminiscing callback upon.
  8. Panky..

The former episode was about developing Bulbasaur's character and the reasons why it refuses to evolve, it was quite important imo. While the latter is... a waste and a pointless filler that uses bait advertising and contributes in no way to the series that couldn't have been done in any other...
  9. Panky..

You either don't get it at all or are just trying that much harder to defend TPC's underhanded actions for some unknown reason, despite evidence of them admitting to using the false hype advertising being shown... It is a bait if they are advertising in a certain manner with carefully placed...
  10. Panky..

As someone who hasn't watched the episode yet... This for real? It's very exhausting when the excuse for not bringing old characters always comes down to "nEw FaNs WiLl Be CoNfUsEd"... like, it's been proven false so many times.
  11. Panky..

I'll use an example with the gaming industry in mind since it's the one I'm involved with and can relate to. There are two different main methods of advertising in the gaming industry. The first one involves overshowing, overhyping and overexaggerating the game like how Ubisoft and Bethesda...
  12. Panky..

Uh huh... not promising anything eh? Then why use those particular details that would catch the eye of older fans in the first place and set off a hype train? They could just reveal the relevant details without spoiling and that'll not be considered baiting. Like I said, it's bait advertising...
  13. Panky..

Pretty sure they're intentionally advertising these carefully placed tidbits (whether Pokemon, characters, locations, events .etc. in images or summaries with carefully selected words) to get fan discussion and theories ongoing in an attempt to hype the episode, it's all baiting. It's the...
  14. Panky..

It is trollish fearmongering if you make wild assumptions and then proceed to act like as if they were objective facts without any credible evidence to back it up, and there's nothing remotely "common sense" about it either. I've checked Twitter, Serebii, Youtube, Reddit .etc. for any posts to...
  15. Panky..

Very well, that's your opinion and you can stick to it. But you don't even elaborate on it so I'll defend mine with the proper detailed explanations. Ash, Pikachu and Gou can't carry the entire series by themselves, it'll stagnate quite fast and that's a guarantee. As to the underlined point...
  16. Panky..

Like the one above me said, the concept of jumping across regions in itself is very boring and leads to nothing. If you enjoy it then too bad for you... it's the characters (especially established ones) that really make the series better. Also, the problem wasn't SS003 being self-contained, it...
  17. Panky..

And that's the baffling part. They tried to create a pseudo Bulba Garden episode without absolutely anything linking back to the original much less Ash's Bulbasaur, and look how boring that turned out. SS003 shows how dry and boring this "world tour" idea on its own will be. What makes the...
  18. Panky..

I have no clue what the writers were high on and how their mind works... You do realize that bringing back his reserve of any certain species to represent that species as a whole only adds to potential character development and makes the episode more interesting to watch? I'll give you the...
  19. Panky..

Lmao? Bulbasaur is easily one of the most popular Pokemon out there. Other than Unova about which you're partially right, where are you asspulling this info from?
Back
Top Bottom