Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Why did I even bother to watch this episode and disappoint myself again? :bulbaLove:- Pros: I had a smile when I saw the animation, it was so fluid and beautiful. Shame that it lasted for no longer than 10-15 seconds and the animator's talent was wasted in such a lame episode (especially when...
  2. Panky..

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

And that somehow excuses the bad/lazy writing and the aimlessness? That it excuses the bait-and-switch misleading advertising/promotion? Besides, the reason they gave for it being episodic was that they didn't want people to miss out on it, which is a stupid excuse. It's the age of the internet...
  3. Panky..

They're two different scenarios. I can assume that if the Twilight Wings plot was shoved into an episode of the main anime, it would have received mixed reactions in a similar light that most boring fillers get. Quoting your underlined point, WHY is it about Kurio's grandfather? Why should we...
  4. Panky..

Maybe because Twilight Wings shows the path of a different character with a different storyline which somewhat follows the SwSh games, and it's just starting out? Maybe because the main anime already has a main character who's not getting much focus and the other main character has devolved...
Back
Top Bottom