Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Review JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

Re-watching the episode with subtitles helped me understand a lot and made my opinion of the episode even better. Pros: I started to watch this episode with a lot of doubt and skepticism, preparing myself for a snoozefest with a lot of nostalgia baiting and only a small flashback involving...
  2. Panky..

Your comments prove you didn't pay attention to any thing at all and actually come off as real nitpicks. First off, Giovanni wasn't made a Gym Leader again, it was Ash recounting his badge quest overall. Raboot doesn't look to have gotten over anything yet, if anything then it only seems more...
  3. Panky..

To all those who were defending the writers not referencing or perverting continuity, let me ask you this: this episode was chock full of untampered continuity with multiple flashbacks and references to the point that Ash is somewhat of a legend in the Vermillion Gym, did its inclusion harm the...
  4. Panky..

I highly doubt it could be Iris, because for all we know, she's far below Ash's ranking and caliber. Logic tells me it could be Raihan though he might be a bit too high in ranking for Ash, it could be Clair or Drayden though. It would stop the complaints, as long as they stop taking contrived...
  5. Panky..

The summary was pretty much misleading with the entire "Pikachu vs. Raichu" which again is a nostalgia bait attempt but whatever, those strategies Ash used against Raichu were pretty much reminiscent of his original Gym win there. The episode itself was fantastic, but Gou going after Spearow was...
Back
Top Bottom