Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

You know what? I actually wouldn't mind Tobias appearing if he's only destined to be crushed by Leon (especially if it's one sided), would be very poetic. Even better, have Cynthia go down to Leon as well (albeit, not so one sided) to really reaffirm how strong of an endgame Leon is going to be...
  2. Panky..

Especially because he's literally the 'other side of the same coin' to Ash. If Ash entered the PWC, there's no way Paul wouldn't have done the same .
  3. Panky..

That doesn't mean that he should automatically disappear. He is literally Oak's personal assistant and the one companion who's technically closest to home for Ash. He's not even gotten a silent cameo or even a passing mention ever since the BW finale.
  4. Panky..

Cynthia confirmed 101. :wynaut:
  5. Panky..

That's kind of the point, they were supposed to be jerk rivals to the TRio, highlighting every fault that TRio could have in a bad way and how either pair clashes starkly with each other. As well for the fact that they highlight the good in TRio as well...
  6. Panky..

That is such a blatant fake. Dawn looks pretty much out of place and too vividly colored compared to the rest of the artstyle, like a bad after effects job.
  7. Panky..

As Nick Fury once said about Mysterio...
  8. Panky..

Her lack of appearance in the OP doesn't mean she won't appear at all. If anything, placing her there would have been a huge spoiler with regards to her cliffhanger ending in SM. Here's hoping we get a 2/3-parter Mohn arc continuation. The other companions didn't have as big...
  9. Panky..

The Wallace Cup is easily one of the best possible events that can unite a vast array of characters from the past, even ones who don't compete in contests. And unlike regular contests, it's actually a big event.
  10. Panky..

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Paul should absolutely return and be a recurring rival. Ash and Paul are opposites sides of the same coin and share similar goals/ambitions, just different methods of achieving them. If Ash caught wind of the PWC and entered it, you can bet that...
  11. Panky..

I don't think it would be Kukui, it's a low chance it's him. It could be one of the unintroduced characters from the games, there are many champion level trainers across all Pokemon media after all. I have an inkling that he might be Brandon, since he's definitely a Champion level trainer if he...
  12. Panky..

Korrina's reappearance definitely opens a very large proverbial door for past characters to return, they know that they cannot avoid continuity any more with the way this series is structured, not without hurting episode/series/anime narrative and quality. I hope Ash's reserves start making an...
Back
Top Bottom