Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

It's a sad reality when passionate fans can write better premises/plot points than people actually paid to do the job... Tells you which side cares more about the series. Actually, it's the same with every media or entertainment I guess, just look at what's happening to Assassin's Creed.
  2. Panky..

Maybe because it's "co-protagonists" and not "one protagonist with another supporting deuteragonist", regardless of how many episodes some character has? For that matter, DP was a dual protagonist setup even when Dawn wasn't officially labelled as such and the co-protagonist angle was handled 5x...
  3. Panky..

I think this is the biggest root of the issue, the lack of a side plot in general for Ash and not necessarily within the episode itself. Even Goh had side plots in Ash's episodes, some of them even outright squeezing the minutes out of Ash's focus. Or maybe it could have happened off screen like...
  4. Panky..

Goh's pointless capture spree in Kalos didn't add anything to what was supposed to be an Ash episode. If anything it harmed the screen time amount for Ash. Only natural that there should be some tit for tat.
  5. Panky..

Oh yes... Ash is definitely absent. They could have at least made the next episode with a parallel plot for Ash. Maybe at Mt. Silver or Pallet town but noooo. But when it comes to important episodes for Ash, let's shovel as much Goh as possible and rush whatever the main plot is for Ash.
  6. Panky..

The two-parter idea would be welcome change even if only for the sake of eroding that ridiculous self-contained episodic format. Though ideally, I'd also prefer 32 to be a Goh only episode with 33 showing parallel events with Ash (either back in Pallet town or meeting up with a past character).
Back
Top Bottom