• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Review JN045: Sword & Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

For the people who complained about Riolu's "night evolution", Ash vs. Rose and Leon vs. Eternatus happen at the same time, and in one of the frames, we can clearly see if it's sunset when Charizard is using Dragon Claw. Riolu can evolve during sunset hours in the games. Then again, it's not a...
  2. Panky..

I lost motivation to do this earlier due to this episode. The writing quality needs to really pick up and be consistent, the next few episodes (excluding the Mewtwo one) don’t exactly instill a whole lot of brightness in that regard. ++ Leon was the saving grace of this episode, and one of the...
  3. Panky..

@PkmnTrainerV, you called it lmao.
  4. Panky..

Well... that was underwhelming and rushed. To start with, TRio were handled poorly and it seems the only place they had in this arc was to show Meowth's G-Max form. Although Leon didn't get as much screentime as expected, I guess I'm fine with it instead of being bored by seeing the same...
Back
Top Bottom