Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

I honestly think Klang was just an oversight and for Togetic they were deliberately saving its debut for an episode where Misty's Togepi evolved.
  2. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

I think I'll actually miss Goh somewhat when he leaves (assuming he does), even though I do agree that the writers handled him poorly.
  3. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

The more I think about it, the more I'm actually disappointed Tobias never reappeared after the Sinnoh League and likely never will to be expanded upon. I want to know where he actually got that Darkrai and Latios from, what his other Pokémon were, why he's so strong, etc. Yeah, I know the...
  4. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

If I remember correctly, you could only meet Cynthia post-game in BW as well.
  5. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

I've been wondering if the writers wanted to bring back Cynthia earlier in the Sun and Moon series (since she was in the Alola games) but decided against it since her Japanese voice actress (Tomo Sakurai) originally planned to retire shortly before SM premiered in 2016. But then in 2019, Tomo...
  6. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

Well, it clearly possessed enough humanlike intelligence to be able to come up with and carry out the plan that it did, and also to be able to do things like play the piano. And yes, I know that doesn't necessarily translate to a sense of morality, but I feel like it had to have at least some...
  7. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

Am I the only one who thought the Nihilego in the Mohn reunion episode was forgiven a little too easily? Tricking an amnesiac into thinking you're his daughter and then preventing him from seeing his own reflection so he doesn't remember the truth is pretty extreme, to say the least. It'd be one...
  8. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

Fair point. Game Freak has indeed been moving away from the regional gimmicks exclusive to older Pokémon in these past two generations with Z-Moves and G-Max forms. I do think that it's still very possible that we'll eventually get another gimmick exclusive to older Pokémon again though. It's...
  9. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

Perhaps, but I remember Game Freak saying they deliberately didn't give any Kalos Pokémon Mega Evolutions because it was meant to encourage people to use older ones more. They kinda walked back on that in ORAS (depending on your viewpoint since they're remakes) but I'm not completely sure if the...
  10. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

There are a lot of issues with Ash's Journeys Pokémon team, I won't deny that, but one thing I disagree with the majority on is the decision to no longer restrict his non-Pikachu Pokémon to the current region (Galar). Mainly because that rule being followed back in Kalos is why the writers...
  11. PaperSplash

Controversial opinions

It's a little sad that Reiko Yoshida has seemingly left the series after writing the "Pikachu runs away and hitchhikes with Mr. Mime" episode. I know a lot of people hated that episode, and for good reason, but I wish she had a chance to redeem herself afterwards. (Especially since she wrote...
Back
Top Bottom