Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion (older seasons)

Her voicing Diglett and Sentret is pretty commonly known already, though Goldeen is interesting as Rachael Lillis was also said to have voiced it.
  2. PaperSplash

Seems like Emily Bauer (as Emily Jenness) was originally listed as voicing Officer Jenny on Bulbapedia (Bulbapedia was less strict about VAs needing to be confirmed at the time), then at some point it got "corrected" to Lipica Shah since she took over towards the end and someone didn't realize...
  3. PaperSplash

Bulbapedia has a lot of... dubious at best voice actor credits for the older seasons, which is part of why I started this thread. They weren't as strict with citations for voice actors in the past so a lot of misinformation has slipped through the cracks over the years. Unfortunately a reliable...
  4. PaperSplash

First of all, just FYI, you're not supposed to link to unofficial uploads of full episodes. If it isn't Eric Stuart as the salesman though, it could be Greg Abbey since one of his known pseudonyms (Frank Frankson) is listed in the credits for the episode without a known role.
  5. PaperSplash

Just an update/correction on this for the record: Marc Thompson confirmed voicing A.C., but it turns out Jules' voice actor is not Tom Wayland but actually someone uncredited that confirmed their role on Twitter a while back (I won't put their actual name here just in case). I asked Bill Rogers...
  6. PaperSplash

Interesting. I know Eric Stuart and Maddie Blaustein had previously confirmed voicing Paras and Magikarp respectively, but it's possible that they took over later. And I thought Parasect usually kept its Japanese voice. It was actually confirmed already that he did Cubone; in the Pichu Bros...
  7. PaperSplash

I think were a handful of other Pokémon Eric Stuart voiced that were originally done by Michael Haigney. I know for a fact that Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are in that boat at least (both have individually confirmed voicing those Pokémon), though I'm not quite sure exactly when Eric Stuart took...
  8. PaperSplash

The first six seasons were like that, but later seasons as well as the movies and specials (Chronicles included) do have separate credits, though they don't specify who voiced who. Still, it makes things a lot easier because you can narrow things down (though there's still quite a few cases of...
  9. PaperSplash

The credits of one of the Chronicles episodes (Trouble in Big Town) point to Jerry Lobozzo voicing it. I'm not sure if that was just a Chronicles thing though and Maddie voiced it in the main series (Chronicles did have some weird casting choices) or perhaps Lobozzo did voice it in the main...
  10. PaperSplash

Tim Werenko, one of the dub's producers from season 11 to season 18, better known among Pokémon fans for voicing Dawn's Piloswine, confirmed to me that he also voiced Murkrow and Honchkrow during his time on the series. Up until now, Bulbapedia and other sites have listed Bill Rogers for one or...
  11. PaperSplash

@RetroPokeFan and I made a few recent discoveries about early XY's dub. We were pondering about who might have voiced Lord Shabboneau in XY018, and he had a hunch that Tyler Bunch (aka "H.D. Quinn") might have voiced him. After reaching out to Tyler Bunch himself on Twitter, he confirmed it...
  12. PaperSplash

Yeah, Cathcart makes sense now that I think about it. He's known for those nasally types of voices.
  13. PaperSplash

Any idea who voiced the ramen shop owner in DP001's dub? Sounds familiar but I can't put my figure on who it is. (This is TPCi's official upload, so I assume it's okay to link to this.)
  14. PaperSplash

I noticed when getting the clip from AG047 that BigDocFan posted that in the episode's Trainer's Choice, Weezing's cry sounds almost identical to James yelling "Weezing!". So you might be right. That caught me by surprise. Especially since she seemingly confirmed voicing Eliza in the past...
  15. PaperSplash

If Sean Kenin is Shep, I think Galen might be Craig Blair.
  16. PaperSplash

I had a feeling Stuart might not have actually voiced those Pokémon (they're not on my list of roles he confirmed) and the credits of one of the Pokémon Chronicles episodes made me realize Haigney might have voiced Weezing, but all three of them were him? That's certainly a surprise. I wonder...
  17. PaperSplash

Yeah, there weren't any Ash lookalikes between OS and SM as far as I know, and neither of the ones in SM were voiced if I remember correctly. @RetroPokeFan Any ideas on who might have voiced those M09 characters?
  18. PaperSplash

Does anyone have a good idea who the voice actors are for Shep and Galen in M09? I strongly doubt the Simcha Whitehill credit for Shep on Bulbapedia is legitimate. Simcha Whitehill is a woman, first of all; it honestly feels like someone just paired the voice they didn't recognize with the name...
  19. PaperSplash

Here's a video link to today's Q&A for anyone who missed it.
  20. PaperSplash

As a reminder, the GalaxyCon Q&A session with the original dub cast is at 4PM EST today. It's completely free to attend as long as you have a Zoom account and register your email with GalaxyCon!
Back
Top Bottom