Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Review PE01: The Champion

Holy crap, I think you're right!
  2. PaperSplash

Whoa. You definitely don't see Pokémon doing something like this every day. I always find it really cool seeing those little storyboard doodles before they fully come to life.
  3. PaperSplash

So the English version is the original in this case and the Japanese version is the dub?
  4. PaperSplash

That seems like a good compromise, yeah. Everyone gets the same soundtracks worldwide and no one gets put out of a job. While I feel like this particular short still could have been longer and more in depth (though like we both said, the source material doesn't really help matters) I agree that...
  5. PaperSplash

I can still tell it's him, but it's amazing how much of a difference in perception it makes when he's the original composer and doesn't have to live in someone else's shadow. Along with actually being able to do game remixes and leave in bits of silence, of course. This series is a big...
  6. PaperSplash

They did try to do it in Masters EX, with... mixed results.
  7. PaperSplash

It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but definitely felt like it was prioritizing style over substance. But then again, I felt that way a lot with the Sword and Shield games, too...
Back
Top Bottom