Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Which of Goh’s Starters got done the dirtiest writing wise?

They want Goh to have three fully evolved starters... for the sake of having three fully evolved starters, I suppose.
  2. PaperSplash

I think you mean Grookey's Paw. ;)
  3. PaperSplash

Couldn't it be possible that slice-of-life comedy, quirky sidekicks and dance sequences just happened to be popular with Japanese kids at the time and that's why Yo-Kai Watch and Pokémon both (independently) went in those directions?
  4. PaperSplash

They're really only similar in that they're both quirky but informative sidekicks. Which is a trope that definitely didn't begin with Yo-Kai Watch.
  5. PaperSplash

Yeah, I think you could make many valid arguments as to why the series changed direction with SM and then again with JN, but "low ratings" and "copying Yo-Kai Watch" feel like huge oversimplifications at best.
  6. PaperSplash

Cinderace was all right. It at least had a believable and fairly fleshed-out relationship with Goh, even if it required Goh to hold the jerkass ball on more than one occasion. The main problem is of course Cinderace suddenly fading into the background a few episodes after its evolution. I wonder...
Back
Top Bottom