Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Preview JN087: The Ice Queen and Glacia

The dub could have easily cast Bill Rogers (Brock's current dub voice actor) as that specific Dewgong; but I guess they either valued consistency with other Dewgong or missed the joke entirely. The biggest issue with Samson is that the Pokémon name puns were accompanied by a specific facial...
  2. PaperSplash

I think it's meant to be a play on Dewgong sharing its Japanese voice actor with Brock.
  3. PaperSplash

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
  4. PaperSplash

It's really weird that they finally broke the unwritten "Ash must be in every main series episode" rule this series and then decided not to take advantage of that at all afterwards.
  5. PaperSplash

That's why I liked Candice from DP a lot; she was basically the exact opposite of that stereotype.
  6. PaperSplash

"Bit unlikely" is an understatement. It was just a random thought that popped into my head; I'd say her actually appearing again is nearly impossible.
  7. PaperSplash

She's not called that in Japanese, so probably not. Though does anyone remember that ice trainer from Sinnoh that fought Cilan and his brothers towards the tail end of BW? Not that I'm expecting her to ever show up again, but she definitely fits the "ice queen" title and I certainly wouldn't...
Back
Top Bottom