Search results for query: *

1. PaperSplash

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I don't think they "forgot"; I think they deliberately decided against retconning it to stay accurate to how it was in XY. Though I'll admit it's weird that they care about that now when there's precedence for updating designs in flashbacks as early as DP (Ash's Caterpie's mouth being changed...
  2. PaperSplash

"Friends Forever" from XY (the specific arrangement is for the anime and has yet to be officially released).
  3. PaperSplash

It probably won't sound just like any of them. Eileen Stevens (the original English voice actress of Delphox and its pre-evolutions) left the series during the last third of SM, only returning once since then to voice Iris in JN065. As a result, Fennekin is now voiced in the dub by Alyson Leigh...
  4. PaperSplash

Well, Contest Lives are what ORAS's Contest Spectaculars are called in Japanese. And Journeys seems to prioritize accuracy to the most recent (chronologically and/or by release date) game incarnations of the returning regions and characters. Contest Spectaculars completely replaced normal...
Back
Top Bottom