Search results for query: *

1. ParasectfulDreams

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

To me, at least, I can say that I didn't really think that, at least not about Odyssey. I couldn't say for BotW because it's only the third Zelda game I've played and the others were handheld games, but with Odyssey, I can say that it certainly had a different atmosphere than the recent 3D Mario...
  2. ParasectfulDreams

Soo... before the end of the night, then?
  3. ParasectfulDreams

I agree that these brochure videos probably aren't counting down to a reveal, and are probably hyping up the event, but the thing that's throwing me off is that on the page that talks about the event, it mentions episodes being played from DP, BW, XY and SM, but not any earlier than those. I...
  4. ParasectfulDreams

I agree that, to the average person, the distinction is probably not the most clear, but for the sake of pointing it out and getting another opportunity to talk about space-stuff: an asteroid is made of rocky, left-over planet material and are found in the inner solar system, whereas a Comet is...
  5. ParasectfulDreams

I don't think expecting nothing is the worst thing in the world. After all, when you always expect the worst, you're that much more delighted when the best comes. As an optimist, I can say that I always have high hopes, even when they're not the most realistic, and even though I'm used to it, I...
  6. ParasectfulDreams

What colors/object-y things do you guys think/hope the next games will be? Last year, (light)Green and (dark)Pink were what I thought would be most likely, but then James Turner made his picture and said there weren't any hints in it, so I'm guessing G/P are off the table-- it'd be weird to say...
  7. ParasectfulDreams

I'm hoping it's just that GF stepped up their leak-prevention game and so nothing's slipping through the cracks, but I'm not feeling the magic right now. >o<
  8. ParasectfulDreams

I was going to suggest cancellation, but then I though I shouldn't say it out loud (or I guess type it out) just to be safe. I don't think we'd survive the aftermath of that kind of announcement. shudders
  9. ParasectfulDreams

Are we in the darkest timeline with this drought? Or would the darkest timeline be one where the games are delayed? Either way, after hyping myself up for AC news in the Direct, I'm keeping my expectations of news for anything I'm waiting on as low as I can.
  10. ParasectfulDreams

Yeeeeeeeeesssss. Do it, GF, do it! That would be so cool! I mean, they already had a gym with an alternate formate with Tate and Liza, why not throw in some more of these formats in other gyms/trials? They wanted to do something new, and that would give those battle types new life-- inverse...
  11. ParasectfulDreams

When I first played Diamond and my Mom showed up in Hearthome City, I thought that she had a chance at being the Champion. I've been hoping ever since then that that would happen at some point.
  12. ParasectfulDreams

Just to clarify this, the moon can often be seen in the mornings in it's waning phase (on it's way to a New Moon). When the moon is a New Moon, what that means is that the moon is up at it's meridian at the same time as the sun-- a solar eclipse happens only on New Moon nights because that is...
  13. ParasectfulDreams

So, this is probably not the best indicator that it's fake, but I wanna throw out there that the hashtag is #PokemonCrownAndScepter, but the hashtag for SM (iirc) was #PokemonSunMoon, without an "and" in between the two titles. That might not mean much, to be fair, but I think it might add some...
  14. ParasectfulDreams

I'm starting to dread April Fool's Day, to be honest. I wouldn't put it past them to troll us by announcing everything on the one day everything is taken with a truckload of salt.
  15. ParasectfulDreams

The long wait is killing my hype for Animal Crossing-- still excited, but more subdued after getting nothing. People were making summoning circles for a new game, the announcement was clearly done in a way that they knew we were dying for news, but then they gave us nothing. If it's delayed...
  16. ParasectfulDreams

Uhh... Eeveelutions, too. What do you guys think? Do you think we'll really get any more of them in Gen 8? If so, what types do you think are most likely based on the types we have so far? What kind of new methods do y'all think they'll come up with? I've heard people here talk about some types...
  17. ParasectfulDreams

Maybe we'll get Gen 4 regional variants? I mean, most (if not all) the regional variants in U/SM were Gen 1, and then we got a "remake" for LGPE. So maybe they'll do something similar if they add more regional variants.
  18. ParasectfulDreams

They could also take a page from Animal Crossing, and have the protagonist's friends use a nickname based on the first letter of the name you chose, and (if they don't add different ages to choose from for the PC) the villains could call you kid. After beating the E4, maybe everyone calls you...
Back
Top Bottom