Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I absolutely love Alolan Vulpix. The snow white coat coupled with how it was portrayed in the anime as temperament but loving scored major points with me! Infernape
  2. Parissong

Love it. Unironically extremely cute and I would hug it for days. Salazzle
  3. Parissong

It's okay. I think it is kinda cute, although annoying to run into when I am scrambling around the infamous maze known as Mt. Coronet. Infernape
  4. Parissong

I suppose androids do dream of electric sheep Silvally
  5. Parissong

I disliked it at first. Then it was Jessie's Pokémon in XY. Now I love it. Wobbuffet
  6. Parissong

Um. It's probably one of the cutest looking starters ever? Like, I would love to have one to play and splash around with on a pond by a summer cabin. Diancie
  7. Parissong

I like it more than its evolution. Magearna
  8. Parissong

I think it is very cute, personally speaking. The whole inner organ punching thing is very appealing to me! Cutiefly
  9. Parissong

Amazing. One of my favourite ghost type Pokémon. Plus, it can learn Perish Song, so an instant yes from me. Lycanroc
  10. Parissong

Pancham is one of my most favourite Gen VI mon. Seeing it with Serena only made me love it more. Kingdra
  11. Parissong

Fun fact: The reason Xatu stands so still is because it is able to see the future, apparently so scared of what it sees it is petrified. Nice lore. I like it a lot. It feels like a cousin to Sigilyph (who I also like a lot). Solosis
  12. Parissong

I hate it. I would say more but mother told me to be nice on the Internet. Klink
  13. Parissong

Was nice to see someone else like Tyranitar and describe it in-depth :unsure:
  14. Parissong

Tyranitar is also an absolute beast on Pokémon Go for me. It's actually the first Pseudo Legendary I got too in PoGo. Love that mon and would always be my go-to. Cheers!
  15. Parissong

Not a fan. It looks cool and all but I would be lying if I said it didn't sort of freak me out as a child.\ Next Pokémon: Cherubi
  16. Parissong

Gee how did you guess? I have to look into your data collection methods, truly. Crawdaunt
  17. Parissong

Err, pretty indifferent. Not my favourite or least favourite pupper Pokémon. Kirlia
  18. Parissong

So cute! One of my favourite Gen 2 mons for sure. A friend of mine also loves Teddiursa dearly and even collects 'em on Tilia. Skitty
  19. Parissong

Its name says it all, tbh. Roggenrola
  20. Parissong

Indifferent. Looks cute? Exeggcute
Back
Top Bottom