Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Whoever suggested that they do not make regional formes not only restricted to Kanto: rejoice. There is hope for Galarian Formes to pull from every generation now that we see Gen 3 (Zigzagoon line) and Gen 1 (Weezing)! With all that said and done, I sure hope we get Klink line Galarian Forme...
  2. Parissong

Yes, please. Let Stealth Rock sleep. Let it lie and rest. It has done its job. Good night, sweet prince.
  3. Parissong

Love's Guard // Status Normal Type Move PP: 10 / Power: - / Accuracy: 100% / Priority: +3 Enables the user to evade all super effective attacks. If the user makes physical contact and is the opposite gender of the user, the target becomes infatuated. Courting Call // Special Normal Type Move...
  4. Parissong

Hansel & Gretel Themed. That'd be some cool lore.
  5. Parissong

Pokémon Playdate. Now wouldn't that be extremely cute? Baby Pokémon will play with each other, whereas evolved adult Pokémon might interact like they naturally would! Aggrons would try to assert dominance, rhyhorns run around as the Gogoats skip to the beat. Wobbuffet just stands there silently...
  6. Parissong

Definitely seconding that one ^^. I felt as if the Gen 6 and 7 dex felt emptier compared to other Regional Dexes, so expanding on those lines will not only rebirth some new possibilities and beyond, but it could also justify bringing back some not-so-popular pokémon (I mean, look at what Sinnoh...
  7. Parissong

A 10-Tiered Pokémon Cake: The hero we didn't ask for and frankly didn't need, but the hero we got anyways.
Back
Top Bottom