Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

You know who does? The real evil team: which is clearly Rose and Oleanna.
  2. Parissong

As someone that frequently breeds, not having Ditto in the game will be a hamper to my breeding efforts for sure, as well for any HA or perfect pokémon crafting situation. I sincerely hope they bring Ditto in. Or perhaps will they revamp the breeding system? The latter seems like a stretch though...
  3. Parissong

Finally a movement I can get behind #MewIsTheAnswer
  4. Parissong

Could it be in the latest commercial released a few hours ago perchance?
  5. Parissong

If Mareanie made it in, is there hope for our favourite Coral Pokémon? :lapras:
  6. Parissong

When I was going through Diamond for the first time, legitimately thought Riolu was a Shinx standing on its hind legs. You and me both, buddy. Cheers!
  7. Parissong

Multiple news sourced trail back to this list by Serebii: Galar Region Pokédex - Pokémon Sword & Shield
  8. Parissong

I hope so - maybe if it is there it is a telltale sign that Cynthia might be making a cameo too! #GenIVRemake
  9. Parissong

Here's to hoping for some other choices that never got to see the light of day beyond their debut game!
  10. Parissong

Kanto Pokémon get a fastpass into the Galar Dex by being part of Kanto, cuz we all know GF is all about that Gen 1. But seriously, you have a fair point. Bottom lines matter, but surely, there has to be a compromise between the popularmons and the not-so-popularmons
  11. Parissong

This is an excellent idea. Not only will it soften the "No Nat Dex" blow, but it will definitely give these Pokémon lacking in spotlight time to actually gain a second chance. Awesome!
  12. Parissong

Gen V remakes 2022 hah
  13. Parissong

The guy in the top left is just like What the heck is dat omg :lapras:
  14. Parissong

Probably some fancy chandelier that would even make SIA shudder, lol
  15. Parissong

There is hope after all! I hope we get to see some Gen 5 faces and faves like Sigilyph, Cryogonal, Sandile line, and maybe even Litwick line in Galar!
  16. Parissong

This is a sacrifice I am willing to take, not even lying.
Back
Top Bottom