Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Just got a notification from MAL and it looks like the page is all set up from the most recent announcement! Pokemon (Shin Series)
  2. Parissong

I see some Pokés here that I think were not confirmed to be in SwSh yet, game-wise. Do you think we can use this to determine and deduce what Pokémons will then appear in the remainder of the GalarDex? I see Chimchar so I am a happy camper
  3. Parissong

She'll definitely be the straight man of the group. A developing romance maybe that will break her hardened, loveless, exterior facade?! doki doki
  4. Parissong

I mean, at least this has got to be constant
  5. Parissong

A serious, mature female companion and a funny, light-hearted, comic relief male companion? Oh boy!
  6. Parissong

It's this that makes me thing perhaps there'll be a more sports-focused theme on this one as the "side games" as opposed to a more contest-focused one like in the previous games. Remember in Nimbasa City the Big Stadium and Small Court? Maybe we'll finally get to see a fuller version of it here...
  7. Parissong

inb4 Allister because he is a good cook
  8. Parissong

Maybe they'll do her like Korrina and make her relevant only for a few episodes
Back
Top Bottom