Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Can I just appreciate how smooth everything feels? From the transition animations to the overlay?
  2. Parissong

Love the idea! It'd be really cool and give some kind of Halloween-ish theme to all of it. Although I imagine it'd be tomato juice instead of blood in the game due to implications, hehe.
  3. Parissong

Maybe they are talking about goroawase, the numbers on the jersey?
  4. Parissong

While I would absolutely love for this to happen, there are some bumps I foresee with this: Bloated cast (probably?) How will they all relate to the plot? Do we even have that many cities/towns to accommodate this plus transition towns Will this mean longer development times? Probably, and how...
  5. Parissong

The fact that they might bring Dark into the mix is already an anomaly in of itself. I wonder why everyone thinks Gen 8 is the gen they will introduce Dark Type Gyms.
  6. Parissong

Is it the mask? :lapras:
  7. Parissong

Its expression reminds me of 2D upon closer inspection, yeah.
  8. Parissong

Mario has sent Shy Guy to spy on the Pokémon Franchise and find the secret formula... to success!
  9. Parissong

My wallet is so empty they called it the Galar National De- oh wait. Heh.
  10. Parissong

Me externally: I totally agree with this Me internally: I wonder what's the real face of Allister...
  11. Parissong

I thought of that too! Cheers! What a well-placed reference if that was the intent. Fun fact: He is the 2nd male Gym Type leader after Morty!
  12. Parissong

What bothers me is how they reconcile with each other. Deep down, my heart simply cannot accept this split universe theory!
  13. Parissong

D-D-Double Treachery at its finest! Poor Leon, he has his worked cut out for him!
  14. Parissong

Popular opinion says Rose is the true antagonist here, and that he might be the one pulling the strings behind Leon. I hope Oleana is either aware but indifferent (totally chaotic neutral I think?) or just plain unaware before going full-on dynamax on justice! Also, her face is a mood. I just...
  15. Parissong

Twitter is releasing fanart even as I watched the video the minute it dropped. I mean, gotta give props to GF for these character designs. Oleana's face is honestly my mood everyday. What a relatable character!
  16. Parissong

Pokémon Gun will reconcile the timelines. Calling it now. This some weird Hoopa stuff right here. Yeah but this takes it to a whole new level, so I'm definitely curious to see how they will pull it off!
  17. Parissong

I wonder what the reasoning will be for that though? Like, it feels a bit odd... does Sword and Shield happen on two different timelines or two different dimensions? Am I the only one thinking about this seemingly paradoxical dilemme?
Back
Top Bottom