Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Such a fun feature in the Unova games. I wish they can bring this back to Galar, although, I don't know if horoscope is actually prevalent in the UK lol.
  2. Parissong

Ooh I love revisiting folklore for Pokémon. Even though it is in Galar, we can never discredit their ability for the Japanese Yokai! Here are some of my Japanese folklore wishlist Pokémon based on this regards: Ittan Momen: A flying cloth reanimated by a spirit that attacks people either out of...
  3. Parissong

I sort of thought Zen Mode Darmanitan was a nod at this, but I do would like more us. Maybe like a Mienfoo/Mienshao-esque Pokémon, but something with the likes of docile natures or passive natures, like Oranguru. Nice idea!
  4. Parissong

Yeah, I'm holding off from making super rash judgments until we can see the Pokémon's full evo line or have confirmation if it even has one at all.
  5. Parissong

It feels odd to have a Pokémon be unable to evolve into its other branch evo at all. I mean, these Pokémon aren't even from the region, so what's logically stopping them from evolving freely? It does not sit right with me.
  6. Parissong

Imagine if Alcremie had different forms where you can "decorate" it, much like Vivillon forms! Chocolate, strawberry, Vanilla... mmm!
  7. Parissong

What about Mega Alakazam with not one, not two, but FIVE spoons?!
  8. Parissong

I thought it resembled Gigalith pretty well. A lot of people have juxtaposed them and it does look similar, although this could be purely coincidental and nothing plot-bearing.
  9. Parissong

Sonia, Girl character, Nessa, and Bea talking about who the cute boys are over at a café
  10. Parissong

Teapot Elephant or we riot. But in all seriousness, yes, I feel as if Slurpuff and Aromatisse were the best they can do for Kalos... I feel as if Alcremie could have been better suited as it felt like the Slurpuff the Kalos Slurpuff aimed to be. I sure hope they do more thematic Pokémon this...
  11. Parissong

Duraludon is actually just an armored Avalugg standing up on its hind legs! Whoa! But in all seriousness, I think it's a mechanical monster cannon for sure. Its move All-Out Revolution (I think that's the official English name) has an animation that looks like a flashier... flash cannon. I...
  12. Parissong

Inb4 it levitates
  13. Parissong

The common ones I have heard is Pencil Sharpener, Toilet, and Armored Gigalith lol
  14. Parissong

And I thought they drew the awkward mouth art at Golbat. Guess not! Why does a part of me believe Yamper is the supposed Pika clone... Is it the tail? H Everyone on Twitter: Ohmigod Duraludon looks just like a [insert common household appliance here]!
Back
Top Bottom