• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Do you think maybe the gym leaders might get "alternate" versions based on their HGSS outfit?
  2. Parissong

I believe those are dependent on the time of day when you log in!
  3. Parissong

Kind of wish they did though! Like, I feel like it'd add to an immersion. Maybe it could be difficult to do it for everything, but I think they could afford to do it for special events like those
  4. Parissong

Looking at Lucian's Pokémon Platinum team, it only leaves Mr. Mime and Espeon, but I am unsure of Espeon for Lucian since I feel that could go to possible the Ecruteak Kimono Girls. Looking at his DP team, the one that stands out is Girafarig, so possibly that?
  5. Parissong

I believe most if not all of the designs and personalities of the characters are taken from their most recent iteration, so if we go by the same logic, it would be appropriate to deduce this is USUM Lusamine
  6. Parissong

I think what also is quite frustrating is how we have so little stamina but so many skip tickets. I think it is imbalanced and they ought to rethink the regeneration rate of stamina. 6 minutes for 1 is quite slow!
  7. Parissong

SS Cynthia is supposed to resemble Kommo-o no? Look at her hair ornaments: they quite remind me of Kommo-o's
  8. Parissong

I suppose so that skip tickets are beneficial, but do you not think it is still rather limited anyways by stamina amounts? Once the 200 daily from the special login bonus ends, it might get quite difficult
  9. Parissong

Oh wow I did not know! Very nice throwback to BW then, though I suppose I misinterpreted as them alluding to a summer sync pair Cynthia hahaha.
  10. Parissong

To be fair, there had been numerous in-game dialogues alluding to Cynthia in a swimsuit. Totally planned on DeNA's part probably
  11. Parissong

Summertime Miltank :lapras: Maybe there'll be a Miltank for every season
  12. Parissong

They usually take the character designs from their most recent appearance, so I am inclined to believe Bianca will appear in her B2W2 form. You may point out that Iris did not appear in her B2W2 design in the game, but that is because Iris is presented as a gym leader in Masters and not a...
  13. Parissong

I feel as if they might make the 2nd pair another champion. I do not have the graphs on me right now, but their revenue tends to rally on banners with champions (eg. Cynthia, Lance, etc.)
  14. Parissong

The biggest bait to ever hit Masters yet: Summer Steven and a second summer unit. Saving up for Anniversary is going to be difficult now, but we must remain steadfast! Do not give into the temptation!
  15. Parissong

Oh hey you are correct. I guess the legalities behind it may present an issue. Now that I think about it, Masters is sort of like Smash Ultimate for the Pokémon universe hahaha. It's like the fighters (aka trainers) all coming together too.
  16. Parissong

Imagine bringing in Conquest characters, or maybe even Pokémon Snap. That'd be so cool!
  17. Parissong

Are there other notable trainers with Clefairy? IIRC Lusamine had one right?
  18. Parissong

If they can do then they can also do I think it would be a great addition and flesh out some pairs that are not so popular!
  19. Parissong

Elesa's height gets to me too. The fact that she also wears insanely high heels makes her even more so!
  20. Parissong

I think Pikachu forms should make it in for sure. I think they're a good way to flesh out the player Pikachu. What if we could dress them up or something and affects their stats and whatnot? That would be so cool but definitely far-fetched. This. So much this. I would love to see Gigas being...
Back
Top Bottom