Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Breaking News: New Pokémon Game Does Not Sell Due To Plants; Video Game Company Game Freak Goes Under For a Friggin' Tree At this rate this does not seem so unlikely to happen
  2. Parissong

ITT: Trees. Just for this comment I'm gonna nickname my Morpeko UPUPUPU BEAR for the lolz. Thank you. How do we make evil teams more ridiculous? The answer is clearly to give them wack-ass looking megaphones and act like they know what to do with face paint. At least Team Skull looked tough...
  3. Parissong

I agree with this. It feels like the Hoppip/Budew line of Galar. I think one more evolution would allow it to bloom into its full power.
  4. Parissong

If it's not Vaporeon we're revolting
  5. Parissong

I know you tryna be sarcastic, but can we agree Rotation was inherently worse?
  6. Parissong

In any case, there must be a way for it to tuck its shield in, or perhaps he can make it disappear at will when he is not vulnerable? Guess we won't know its physiology until a full reveal of more information.
  7. Parissong

Seeing that image instantly made me think of Romulus and Remus for some reason.
  8. Parissong

Not going to lie, this looks very very nice. I like the red/blue on the marble-ish white.
  9. Parissong

I had a thread about it but here are my results (I know limited Japanese and Mandarin so :v) てっていこうせん = Do-or-Die (Tette ikou sen) can also be said as 徹底抗戦 = Impenetrable Defense (Tettei kōsen) Might need a proficient Japanese speaker to verify tho!
  10. Parissong

GF: Special Drednaw can Gigantamax into Gigantamax Drednaw. It has the G-Max Move, G-Max Stonesurge. G-Max Stonesurge deals damage, and also scatters sharp rocks around the opponent that damage Pokémon entering the battlefield. Louder, please. :confused:
  11. Parissong

Fire/Psychic with Levitate :lapras:
  12. Parissong

Oh I apologize for my enthusiasm. I thought that was just common courtesy. Clearly my reputation precedes me :3c Nope! Not in the slightest! But this sounds like a sound argument. My argument is just based on the fact we've already had 3 Fire/Fighting starters already so it seems like it'll...
  13. Parissong

Here's to hoping that Scorbunny's final evolution is not fire/fighting, although seeing Bea's resemblance does worry me...
  14. Parissong

Dying to know this so I can finally stand my ground on which starter I need to stand behind.
  15. Parissong

There is more correct than incorrect, but one ought to still take everything with a grain of salt.
  16. Parissong

Being excited is good. I want more information now that 1) we have more Pokémon being shown that confirms most of the Pasetebin rumors 2) ETERNATUS
  17. Parissong

Clearly not seeing Mewtwo-Armored is coming to PoGo shortly too.
  18. Parissong

They're usually pretty reliable in leaks, so I look forward to their magazine issues as well!
  19. Parissong

They're the evil duo. Leon is definitely their puppet or just blissfully unaware. Take your pick lol. Banking on this too. Smh, expenditures expenditures
  20. Parissong

The longer the word the more impressed the consumer will be! Gen 9: Supermegamaximum Evolutionizing!
Back
Top Bottom