Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Which kind of Pokémon is no longer popular?

I'd argue that Gardevoir is still up there, while the other two fell from popularity. Snivy did leave a legacy behind as Smugleaf, but I think Lopunny is past its glory days, even after getting the mega.
  2. Parissong

As far as we're concerned, we don't speak of it here. Let's all just assume Piplup evolves into Empoleon immediately.
  3. Parissong

Think the movie might give it the popularity boost it needs?
  4. Parissong

With the Armored Mewtwo in PoGo, I think Mewtwo might follow suit, lol.
  5. Parissong

I guess if Lucario gets some love here in SwSh via getting a Dyna/Giga, the cycle would repeat itself, no? Although I would think it being part of the Super Smash Bros. series would help it continue to be relevant!
  6. Parissong

Didn't people think Marill (a.k.a. Pikablu) was a legendary Pokémon or something?
  7. Parissong

Just you wait for that Gen IV remake and my boi Infernape will take back his rightful position
  8. Parissong

We thought the movie would hype them up. Guess it didn't do much, huh?
  9. Parissong

I guess you're referring to Pokémon that fell from popularity? Hm, let's see. I would definitely think Pachirisu fell from grace as the Gen 4 Pikaclone. I always felt it was overshadowed by Plusle and Minun's dynamic duo personalities. Altho, I think it made a resurgence when it was used in...
Back
Top Bottom