Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Round Normal / Special / 15 PP / 60BP / 100% Acc Round inflicts damage. If another Pokémon uses Round before the user this turn, the user will use Round directly after it (regardless of speed); all but the first Round within a turn will double in power to 120. Pokémon with the Ability...
  2. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Nothing to really change about it and it has its own niche! The same can be said for Flatter too, since they both fall in the same category. Aurora Veil
  3. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

A fulsome assessment! I agree with every point. Keep. Metronome is iconic. Changing it will literally cause an uproar and a half! Magic Room
  4. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Increase the odds for the higher magnitudes to make it more consistent and have a chance at being better than Earthquake. Sure it is a gamble but when the odds are really against you, EQ outclasses it so much more so. Parting Shot
  5. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Unique move is unique and I like the typing of Ghost. Perish Song
  6. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Let's keep this thread going. I love it too much to let it fade into the sands of time. Definitely keep. Hits hard and gives a much needed coverage for fire and sun teams. Might as well throw Solar Blade in their too while we're at it. Perish Song
  7. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. I actually quite like it on Chimchar line. Helps a lot to boost coverage moves like Thunder Punch, which I find to be quite the help in a pinch. Heart Swap
  8. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. I'm not a fan of diluting a signature move by a watered down version of it that's more widely accessible. I'd say give it less benefits, like the inability to remove protections or nerf it somehow other than its BP and ACC. I'm not the best at balancing, but I sure do know that my devil...
  9. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete. There surely is a better way to limit Regigigas' gargantuan strength without the need for this. The Pokémon's already gonna be fainted before the battle even reaches its climax. Psych Up
  10. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It is one of the more staple moves in the game that perfectly represents the idea of a trade off: Present huge power in exchange for a lost turn. A simple and necessary move for sure. I literally love the fact you mentioned this. Trick Room
  11. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. An extremely simple yet oh so amazingly useful ability. Not only does it proc when you switch in (meaning you reap the benefits immediately), one stage can make all the difference for sure. Yes, I sometimes wish there was a Sp. Atk variation of it. Confuse Ray
  12. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

This hurts me right in the centre. Oof. Keep. Everstone is a useful item all round. Now you don't have to spam B every time you're training, and helps quite a bit in the breeding scene. We need an item like this anyways: nothing else is quite like it. Relic Song
  13. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. I think it is a good way to play with your opponent's mind. I am always a fan of deceit, anyways. Perish Song
  14. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete. Literally useless as heck and very situational. Besides, not very many moves confuse so again, S I T U A T I O N A L Acupressure
  15. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a move that rewards delayed attacks, so the trade off is met in equilibrium. Now if some actual REAL SLOW Pokémon could get it aside from friggin' Beheeyem, that'd be real nice. Speaking of nice: Play Nice
  16. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

@ExLight you're the super duper high school luckster. Think you can hit that Magnitude 10 consistently? :P Absolute keep, but a minor change to it. Future Sight is a mind game move (hah see what I did there?) You basically play mind games with your opponent because they have to strategize on...
  17. Parissong

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Not a fan of it. 25% is less than the regular 33% sure, but at least increase the accuracy holy crap. Sure it was the strongest fighting move in Gen 1, but we're here 7 gens later no? I'd say increase the acc to 100% and return the PP to 25. That BP of 80 does NOT justify the recoil at...
Back
Top Bottom