Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Non-Mafia The Fantastic Forretress Face-off (Gun Show V1) - Phase 3 - 11/13/19

Congrats jd! I really like the game overall! I wish it lasted a bit longer and had another element of surprise to it, like what @Felly said about bulletproof vests. Maybe having more people could have helped too. Otherwise, thanks for hosting. Time to commit Action 2 one last ti-
  2. Parissong

Commit Action 2 is now my new mantra for saying what I want to say without saying it directly Muahahaha
  3. Parissong

@Felly enjoy the heater in the underworld SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK Also, dabs
  4. Parissong

Lock and load. Permission to fire?
  5. Parissong

I think you should go find another game before Mega closes registrations if you want to save yourself some time Cute bait
  6. Parissong

I think it's cute that you have the gall to even comment hehe I do think @ExLight is cute though
  7. Parissong

I guess you should choose the 2nd action and take the quick way out!
  8. Parissong

Okay, a double-edged version of prisoner's dilemma? Haha, I like this. I'll be in. Although I will say right now, other players shouldn't expect to stay long now that I'm entering the fray. I recommend other entrants to find another game too, just in case their time here gets cut... short.
Back
Top Bottom