Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Masters Current/Ongoing Events [Most Recent: Team Hoenn Unite!]

Kind of disappointed in the May event not gonna lie, story-wise anyways. It all practically boiled down to battles and almost little spotlight on May, and topped it all off with a photo op. :(
  2. Parissong

Honestly, on one hand, I sort of understand it from a business pov. Popular female trainer and sword doggo sells! But at the same time, why betray the current format of free legendaries? Like bruh, come on now
  3. Parissong

Not to mention it looks like they might start monetizing legendaries (ie. Gloria and Zacian) so this worries me even more
  4. Parissong

How is everyone's luck with the egg Pokémon shinies? Got Scyther just recently so I am pretty stoked!
  5. Parissong

Definitely! I think it is a step in the right direction for sure
  6. Parissong

You know what I think would be a super good mitigation to these prize box events? If they had a daily mission run throughout the duration of these events where doing X battles in the event can net you, say, 100 coins or something of that amount. It keeps the player incentivized to actually play...
  7. Parissong

Good event. Bet you didn't like who you had to defeat over and over again in Infinity Roll though lol Not a fan. I wish there was more to it than once-per-day Blissey rewards. Surely they could've done more with it, such as injecting some sort of story with Pasio trainers and Blissey or even...
Back
Top Bottom