Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Masters What kind of Pokémon Master Events are your favourite?

I feel like those really add to the game as a whole since it kind of not only explores new interactions between different characters, but also shows us the relationships between characters familiar with one another. If I could get a request, I would love to see sort of the same Unova challenge...
  2. Parissong

Incentivization is key! We need either cool items or big quantities thereof. I share in your lethargy — it makes every event does feel the same and nothing special.
  3. Parissong

I am quite pleased they somewhat reduced the difficulty for the battles this time around. Last time, the battles for Ho-oh above Normal were rather difficult to do. If anything, farming the lower levels yielded a higher coins per unit of time done so it was more efficient and overall more effective.
  4. Parissong

Mission rewards is true but now it takes 10 coins per pull over the 1 coin per pull from the Ho-oh event. So in effect, the pull per mission finished I feel went lower going into the Contest event
  5. Parissong

I agree with Blissey Bonanza. Easy and quick does it well. I think I don't so much mind this box thing, but did they really have to jack up the price to pull by 10x? Seems like they're just trying to slow it down but putting the burden on the player (which is never a good thing) Isn't the same...
  6. Parissong

What kind of event is your favourite in Pokémon Masters so far? For me, I do really like the Training Type events because they allow me to grind but on an accelerated pace for those sync pairs! Helps me save time from grinding golden level books! What about you?
Back
Top Bottom