Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Parissong's Shiny Pokémon Journal

SOS Shiny Hunting Team: Part 2 Okay! Let's pick up where we left off. Onto the second part of the team! Shiny Hunter #2: Smeargle ("The team is able to maximize the multipliers of SOS calling to streamline the shiny hunt") How does Smeargle maximize the SOS multipliers?He does it in a variety...
  2. Parissong

SOS Shiny Hunting Team: Part 1 All right, it's time to get into the team that I use to SOS hunt! Knowing everything that we covered in the aforementioned section, there are two main principles that I formulated this team around: The team is able to force the calling Pokémon into an endless...
  3. Parissong

Threadmarks: Prologue: Preparing for the Shiny Hunt

Understanding the Method: SOS Chain Hunting The method I am going to be primarily using is the SOS Chain Method. This is a method exclusive to the Alola games, as Pokémon there are more conducive to calling allies to the battle if they are in one. And guess what kind of Pokémon they can call...
  4. Parissong

Hey everyone. I've been shiny hunting ever since I got my copy of Pokémon Platinum, where I saw my cousin show me her "sparkly Buizel" from her own copy of Platinum. After realizing that there's a chance to encounter such wonderfully rare Pokémon, I went on my own way to find some. Of course, my...
Back
Top Bottom