Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Masters Legendary Arena [Current: Entei]

The current gimmick with Azelf is the fact that it switched between SpDef heavy and Def heavy when it goes below 50% of a bar. Are there any mixed strikers you guys used?
  2. Parissong

Exact team comp I used! What a small world huh. Though, the Torkoal Victreebel Swanna team is just my main team. I actually had a sacrifical team beforehand too! I recommend using Koga, Janine, and Hapu instead. The first two are crucial to inflict the first status condition (poison) and...
  3. Parissong

Have you beat Cobalion yet? If not, what team are you using so far? You mentioned Flannery, and I actually was able to do it with her too — all f2p units too! I would love to make a write up for you if you'd like @Hidden Mew
  4. Parissong

Finally took up the drive to do it and I actually found it fairly easier than the Entei LA! I was also able to 3v1 it on Very Hard with f2p units (Skyla, Flannery, Ramos) although I did have a sacrifical debuff team that greatly helped! I hope others were able to secure the medal too!
  5. Parissong

Definitely a fight of stamina. I wish you the best, but you are right, they might rerun it for sure. DeNA sure likes doing it, so they might even do a repeat pokéfair with SS Grimsley too!
  6. Parissong

Aim for Aggravation 1! If you can afford it, Soothing Sand. Those two are the two pivotal ones! I hope that helps make it more efficient
  7. Parissong

I probably should've posted this Day 1 but totally forgot in the heat of the moment. I beat all three parts with only 3 sync pairs, so basically 3v1 Entei. I used Cynthia (3/5 grid), Acerola (1/5 grid) and Skyla (4 star 2/5 grid). They are all max levelled and fully gridded. The strategy is...
  8. Parissong

Some teams have tried stacking on those % damage over time, such as status (poison/burn) with trapped (eg. Milotic's Whirlpool or Masquerain's Infestation). Is Stall really a good option though? I would not think so since Entei gets stronger!
  9. Parissong

The Legendary Arena is Pokémon Masters' newest game mode addition, where the player character is put into a PvE against an extremely powerful foe. Using the power of their sync pairs and executing strategies, players will be able to gain various arena rewards and obtain exclusive medals to show...
Back
Top Bottom