Search results for query: *

1. Parma

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

did someone call me? But seriously I enjoy provolone, mozzarella and gouda sometimes. Feta is also a nice cheese. I don't know you well enough, but your avatar is awesome. That's all I can really say.
  2. Parma

I haven't stayed in a hotel since....2017, I believe. It's nice to be far from home, but the feeling of staying in your own bed cannot be replicated. Unless there's something I'm missing. Wow. That is some serious mileage we're talking about here in terms of keeping an account for that long...
  3. Parma

I hope you all have a happy and safe new year. :D
  4. Parma

I have wanted to read the books for a long time but never got around to it. you get the idea.
  5. Parma

I'll get used to this new forum setup eventually.
  6. Parma

I actually used to read walkthroughs in my spare time once. The only time I watch gameplay videos are for either longplays or dumb things.
  7. Parma

In a pipe dream, I'd like to visit Guam during the summer. *wink* If anything, I think that I'd like traveling to more states. Not sure if I'm planning anything after this summer though.
  8. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 other than the usual grinding for more experience, nothing new of note.
  9. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I have to work Monday through Wednesday of this coming week, then Thursday and Friday I hope to not leave the house for a damn thing.
  10. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I'm looking forward to making Christmas brunch!
  11. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I haven't had a cold yet. But it'll happen soon enough in my opinion.
  12. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like watching rain coming down in sheets, but I don't like being in it.
  13. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like All in the Family's ending theme. *adds The Wire to the show backlog in her mind*
  14. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I haven't seen Korra since the start of season 2. also eager to obtain a new battlestation tomorrow!!!!
  15. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I used the IRC chat from time to time back in the day.
  16. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I drink tea every day when i'm at work. Black tea or nothing. Need the caffeine.
  17. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I used to collect bulletins when I was younger. Now, not so much.
  18. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I love coffee when I get around to drinking it! I take it any way that I can. Black, creme and a whole lot of sugars or just straight black-it's awesome. Not getting into a daily habit of it though since it costs money.
  19. Parma

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It's okay, I wasn't watching it either. But that'll change soon.
Back
Top Bottom