Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Do you think they'll do a battle frontier in the Gen 4 remakes. I remember the frontier kind be off being big in DPPl more do than emerald so maybe it has a chance. I also hope that they expand on the legendary/mythical quests. They were really big that generation and I hope they return.
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

I think that within each generation the newest Pokemon will be transferable to the newest game from within generation (SwSh pokes to EDAP). I think they will probably do like they did with SwSh in terms of bringing/allowing a fair portion of new pokemon from the previous generation, but not all...
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

I think it is highly likely for continuity reasons that Gamefreak include all of the Galar pokemon in Gen 4 remakes if they happen this generation. I think that it would be beneficial to keep focus on Gen 8 pokemon and make sure that they are available either naturally or via transfer for this...
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

Well, how about this: If I were to play devil's advocate, I'd say they could do Sinnoh remakes with very few additions. That is to say since Dexit they have made it clear that each game will have its own Dex going on. Therefore, in the Sinnoh remakes, they could just keep the Regular bare Sinnoh...
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

Meet you halfway? We'll get new Dynamax forms for Sinnoh pokemon. I predict that we'll finally get something for Luxray. If they carry over dynamax and any good sense from the past two generations then we'll have a bunch of side quest to unlock the Mythicals and quest Legendary from the fourth...
  6. PartTimePokemonMaster

To be fair, there is less of a need for Amity Square now, so they could repurpose that zone. Maybe make it a sinnoh wild area. Then they could have max raids there.
  7. PartTimePokemonMaster

I think they could implement Dynamaxing to Sinnoh. GameFreak could make the gyms bigger, and they would probably implement it into contests. It would be similar to the way that Mega Evolutions were allowed into Hoenn contests. They could explain it away as being influenced by Palkia and Dialga...
  8. PartTimePokemonMaster

I have previously expressed concern that the Pokemon company may replace traditional remakes with the let's go series. I hope they don't but I could see it making sense. For example, if LGPE sales on par with new generation games vs traditional remakes. Also in an effort not to confuse the...
  9. PartTimePokemonMaster

Touché
  10. PartTimePokemonMaster

I think when people speak of USUM as a remake they really mean rehash based on what they assume from the description and trailer. We really don't know for sure how different they will be from SM. I assume the games will be either more akin to third versions or sequels than true GF remakes.
  11. PartTimePokemonMaster

I imagine it would be similar to the way that they approached ORAS, in that they mostly recreate the layout of the original game and approximate the pixels to models. In terms of incorporating the Sun and Moon engine, it could be very difficult. I think they could keep the same layout of the...
  12. PartTimePokemonMaster

It could be nice for them to introduce Pelipper and Wailmer from the anime, or reintroduce Rhyhorn, Mamoswine, and Gogoat/Skiddo (most unlikely due to not being natural to the region) from XY as ride Pokemon.
  13. PartTimePokemonMaster

Do you all think that z-moves would be prominent in the return of contests? I presume they would be replacing or an addition to the contest-only moves from ORAS. Also, do you think we will see the return of Lisia? EDIT: Let's get really crazy. With regard to the leak about a placeholder for a...
  14. PartTimePokemonMaster

I hope Barry, Riley, and Bertha get redesigns. I think they can increase the "cool" factor of Barry like they did Wally. Riley is just because he's a guy in a suit, to me. Bertha just so they can make her a little more distinct from Agatha (I know they have referenced it in Gen. V).
  15. PartTimePokemonMaster

I do hope that there are Sinnoh forms, if Gamefreak/Pokemon Co. can figure out a way to explain it from a lore standpoint. Like you mentioned Sinnoh is not that different from the first 3 japan based regions, but it is a bit different from the last three regions (at least in terms of Pokémon). I...
Back
Top Bottom