Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

Speculation Future pricing for Pokemon on Switch: 40 or 60?

I'm not sure that "true" DLC is the solutions to third versions. I fear that you'll end up with one of two possibilities: 1) you have truly exclusive DLC, but you won't be able to use those moves/forms/pokemon/items against players who don't have the DLC (which is the same as what we already...
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

Thanks for sharing. I hope that the price doesn't go over 50, but I'm sure they don't want to upset their most dedicated fanbase.
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

Yeah, I can understand that. I feel similarly in that I'm conflicted. With multiple saves there is a chance that they could reduce the need of multiple copies of the game by adding each Pokemon to bank. At the same time, they may employ checks so that only the most recent version of the save...
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

In the context of another post, @Harmful Heron suggested that future Pokemon games on Switch may have three options for pricing. I wanted to discuss this further, and get your opinions on this matter. Do you all think they will increase the price to accommodate for the extra manpower needed to...
Back
Top Bottom