Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

Speculation Advances in Pokemon Switch: What's the appeal?

I'm curious about having pokemon appear in the overworld/roaming. I envision that they could do it in a way that would function similar to the rng tall grass, but still have them appear in the overworld. In my mind this would function like some combination of how the Yokai Watch treats...
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

What should be illegal in Pokeworld is guards not doing their jobs: "I'm on guard duty. Gee, I'm thirsty though!"
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

What changes would you like to see? How would you like them to implement an open world? I would like a region a little bit bigger than the likes of Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos, but without the invisible walls (maybe the sea rocks so I don't go adrift at sea ;)). Like a throwback to Gen I where I could...
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

I'm not being facetious when I ask, why do so many people want an open world and an updated rpg system in a Switch Pokemon game? Let me preface this by saying that I have not owned a home console since the PS2/NGC/XBOX generation. I have, however, owned a PSP/GBA/3/DS and have played a handful...
Back
Top Bottom