Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

Hey all, I have a question about Necrozma (form and Z-Move) in USUM.
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

I'm not sure either. It would make sense to have regional variants evolve with their native regional snack since each region/generation has a regional snack. At least in my opinion. Unfortunately, I feel that Gamefreak will make an excuse for not making them natively accessible or they will...
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

As an aside, one of the dataminers reported that if you evolve a pokemon outside of Alola (via ultraworm holes) that you can get the kanto region version.
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

If you're like me and don't really play competitive pokemon but like varied movesets, then you'll be happy to know that it seems that gamefreak is going to slowly rollout old exclusive movesets.
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

So Own Tempo Rockruff has 5 egg moves. Forgive my ignorance, but does this confirm that it is breedable?
  6. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

No dragon pulse Silvally for me I guess... I really wanted a special dragon Silvally (I know Draco Meteor, but you lose special attack) to alternate with my special electric set
  7. PartTimePokemonMaster

USUM Datamine Discussion

Mistakes were made... again (could have made some cool combinations for it and Adhesive). I'm a little hurt, but I'll get over it.
Back
Top Bottom