Search results for query: *

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think they'll use Meltan to carry over the Sun and Moon anime til Gen 8. I think they'll flip the collect Zygarde side quest to Meltan. Two scientists with Aether foundation = Sina and Dexio, Meltan box = Zygarde cube, Collecting Meltan = Collecting Zygarde cores, Melmetal = receiving Zygarde...
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

Could they be names of card sets with the Meltan line
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

Since it's reveal do any of you think the old "Full Metal Wall" and "Double Blaze" trademarks with have anything to do with Melmetal?
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

Do we know if you can send multiple boxes from a single copy of LGPE? Or is it just the one?
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

I'm sure they could make it humanoid I would love a vampire or chupacabra Pokemon that learns all of the draining moves.
  6. PartTimePokemonMaster

Nice I wonder if she'd be like Riley, but in the new games?
  7. PartTimePokemonMaster

Maybe for Let's Go, but its too early for the 2019 games. Also they are supposed to be like XY and SuMo, so I hope they have held items again.
  8. PartTimePokemonMaster

Gen 8 pokemon probably not. However, the confirmed new pokemon 808 could definitely be in the movie and would still promote LGPE since as of now they are the only games that will have access to this pokemon.
  9. PartTimePokemonMaster

It can be confusing trying to figure everything out considering that GameFreak frequently takes things out and brings them back, but technically animated sprites were introduced in Gen II (crystal which also introduced female player genders), although not fully animated like gen 5. Also, Gen II...
  10. PartTimePokemonMaster

I play pokemon for collection and battling purposes. I'm warming up to LGPE, but as of now it still seems like a waste of money for me. I'm not the most hard core pokemon player, but I have played at least one game from every generation and a couple of spin-offs. I can find things to like about...
  11. PartTimePokemonMaster

To be fair that also dismisses the fact that so many people were initially interested in go. I think its not likely that even half of those people would go from a free to play game to a $360 console + game, but there may be more than just the active players interested in purchasing LGPE.
  12. PartTimePokemonMaster

Or they can coexist like Persona and Shin Megami Tensei proper. Persona (a spin off of SMT) is arguably more popular than SMT, yet Atlus is still planning to release SMT 5 on switch just a few years after Persona 5. Now Gamefreak might decide to cut the traditional series due to Let's Go, but...
  13. PartTimePokemonMaster

I agree but I just like rare type combos. I'm still hoping for certain electric and bug type combos.
  14. PartTimePokemonMaster

You have a point, but I'm concerned about Let's Go versions of games that are as "seemingly" stripped down as LGPE. Like hey here's your Sinnoh remakes but you can't actually battle pokemon outside of trainer battles, or use the latest features from the generations since then (z moves, mega...
  15. PartTimePokemonMaster

I just hope that the LGPE sub series isn't going to replace traditional remakes like ORAS.
  16. PartTimePokemonMaster

The probably them becomes how that interferes with the remake cycle. Should we wait to get diamond and pearl remakes because we haven't been to Kanto in so long. What about 5/10 years from now how Someone just posted from best lcc but now they literally have a Pokemon trademark
  17. PartTimePokemonMaster

I think she mentioned that as a counter argument to nickdt, who argues that Gorochu would be problematic in the US due to being misconstrued to be demonic/referencing the devil in the 1990. Whereas, lavandula argues that the US audience would be wrong for associating it with the devil. And also...
Back
Top Bottom