Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The current pic of Alan hasn't been updated on the character of the day page even though a new version of the image was uploaded 4 years ago. This is my first time posting a pic as a message on here by the way.
  2. P

Not too much of a hassle but, on the Recent Changes, I see that a new edit was made by someone but when I click on the page during the logged out mode, I still see the old version and I don't get to see the new version until I'm logged in.
  3. P

Technical difficulties have been occurring whenever I try to get on Bulbapedia and Archives when the page becomes blank and stops loading.
  4. P

Sometimes when I save edits on the Bulbapedia side, I get this: "Warning: This action has been automatically identified as harmful. Unconstructive edits will be quickly reverted, and egregious or repeated unconstructive editing will result in your account or IP address being blocked. If you...
  5. P

Glad I'm not the only one with the issue.
  6. P

None of my edits are going through in both Bulbapedia and the Archives (I tried them both). Whenever I save an edit I did, the screen loads and then the page goes blank.
  7. P

For some reason, when I go onto Bulbapedia, the browser freezes and then stops working on me. I'm not sure if it's related to the ads playing on the side or something else.
  8. P

Whenever I click on a link for Bulbapedia and Archives, I am being asked if it wants me to save or open as an image. The pop-up box is not happening anymore.
  9. P

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread The site is not working (takes me to the usual 503s). However, when I google searched, it was fine.
  10. P

On the bright side, the Archives appears to be working.
  11. P

I believe it must be a coding problem where the links end up being the downloadable ones instead of the normal.
  12. P

Is it me or whenever I click a link within a bulbapedia site/refresh, I keep getting asked if I want to open a file/page on my computer.
  13. P

It's strange that these errors relating with not being able to edit are happening every week.
  14. P

I can't get on bulbapedia (not a 503 error) as the server keeps timing out.
  15. P

I can't access the site as the 503s keep locking me out for no reason.
  16. P

looks like the 503 errors haven't cleared up
  17. P

There has been more 503 errors than normal.
  18. P

It's going on and off.
  19. P

Every time I edit a page on Bulbapedia, I keep getting this: You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: Your username or IP address has been blocked. The block was made by Zhen Lin. The reason given is SoftLayer Technologies network. I don't recall anyone...
Back
Top Bottom