Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Mewtwo (Best Wishes series) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia pokemon.com CC's mentioned that Mega Mewtwo Y's Psystrike was actually Psywave in one scene. Can someone confirm if Mewtwo did use Psywave instead of Psystrike throughout the movie as both Psywave's and...
  2. P

What is the policy regarding dub titles? I noticed that many of the XY ones were getting removed lately because they were either fake or wrong, to the point that after the episode aired, another set of additions are made.
  3. P

On the Headbutt page, I'm not sure if two subpages are really necessary since it is a little much and most of the move pages only contain one subpage. The TwitchPlaysPokémon one, I understand why it has more than one subpage.
  4. P

The Moveanime template needs to be modified to show a fifth image since many moves that appeared in every series, such as Hyper Beam, will not show the move being used in the XY series. Instead, it will only show the animations of the move in the previous four series.
  5. P

This has been left out. I don't have any admin powers on the Bulbapedia side to change it myself during the lockdown.
  6. P

Officer Jenny's Growlithe used Flamethrower in the Cilan and Brock episode special so that should be marked as a recent move in the Officer Jenny's Growlithe article. Also, the Gyarados from said episode used Outrage (eyes glowed red, red aura surrounded it, and went on rampage) so that should...
  7. P

In the Character of the day page, Case's image link is broken where the actual file name has the word, anime, in it instead of Case by itself.
  8. P

There are too many broken file links (mostly from newly created pages related to B2W2) and ones with incorrect file names such as ones with the game extension in the front instead of back (i.e.: B2W2 Seaside Cave.png instead of Seaside Cave B2W2.png).
  9. P

Whoops, Skyla was the one who told her Pokémon to accelerate. As for Wing Attack, it may count as a Japanese version only error due to it being left out in the dub and there is a section for that. This happened before with Ash's Starly as it used Whirlwind in the dub and Gust in the Jap. version.
  10. P

I just watched the dub episode of An Amazing Aerial Battle! and no one in the episode mentioned Ash's Tranquill's glowing wings being the move Wing Attack. She was only told to accelerate in the sky if I remember correctly. Gust and Air Cutter had the glowing wings.
  11. P

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Barry_(anime) Someone placed the gender of Barry's Staraptor as male without any evidence on how it is male (gender differences don't count since they can get confusing).
  12. P

This is where the term, a very early appearance, came from as the episode did air before the sequels of Black and White.
  13. P

Castelia Sewers made a very early appearance in the anime, A Venipede Stampede! to be exact, where Ash and the others including Burgh were investigating sounds coming from the sewers and find a Venipede. The anime info is missing on the page. The image of it has already been uploaded.
  14. P

[[File:|Cheren|link=Cheren]] <- The coding is showing up in the area where it says Aspertia City Gym - Unova Gym #1 on the Aspertia City page.
  15. P

What about a record of a trainer winning or losing a battle? Something like this: For the trainer Ash | Result | Opponent | Episode | | Draw | Morrison | Less is Morrison. | | Lose | Tobias | The Semi-Final Frontier! | | Win | Barry | Barry's Busting Out All-Over |
Back
Top Bottom