Search results for query: *

1. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"'Whatever'? All of my fabulous research, reduced to a mere 'whatever'? How can you say such things?" - Elvis, Wild ARMs 5
  2. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"By options, I don't mean fooling with some text settings, I mean consider what we might do!" - Professor Hastings, Pokémon Ranger
  3. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"'I could care less' is technically correct in that situation because I care less about you." - Myra, Sam & Max Season 1
  4. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"Once we cross one door, there wll be another, and beyond that an infinite number of doors, and I will be at the last one, waiting for you" - King Omelet
  5. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"Whee! Whoo! Sing and dance! Woohoo! Whoo! Hmm? Hey, you! You don't sheem to be having fun! Ephew! Now let'sh do something to get things riled up. Dunno who's drunk... But something always happens... When you're drunk! You can shay 'you're drunk' all you want... But I dare you to tell me you've...
  6. PaulTheProtist

Video Game Quotes

"One person failed me, and he's swimming with the fishes! That's because he got a job as an aquarium night guard." -Vinnie Papalardo, LEGO City Undercover. "All right! Hint taken! No more beans!" -a miner after you blow up the port-a-potty he's in, LEGO City Undercover
Back
Top Bottom