Search results for query: *

1. Paulisthebest

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Seriously! Light Screen was called BEFORE Lance yelled for a Hyper Beam! He should've used that chance to immediately go for a 4x effective Body Press, so he could've avoided the Hyper Beam recharge time to get hit with that Blizzard!
  2. Paulisthebest

Oh, I REALLY loved the moment where Hydregion took out Gouregist and Lance took out Gyarados' Pokeball to thank it because the victory was due to how hard it fought to weaken it prior to fainting. Not a fan of how EASILY the shiny serpent went down, but that one little moment of appreciation...
  3. Paulisthebest

Truth be told, I think Chesnaught vs. G-Max Rillaboom was more exciting than a majority of this battle. I think it boils down to that battle having a lot of movement as opposed to two Pokemon just staying in one spot attacking one after the other...
  4. Paulisthebest

Thank you! Not only that, um...what happened to Diantha being able to communicate with her Pokemon (specifically Gardevior) via eye contact as opposed to calling out attacks just like any other trainer? Ok, I rewatched the battle and I did notice she did the 'eye thing' ONCE' at the very end...
  5. Paulisthebest

So, did Lance just forget how to tell his Pokemon to dodge attacks?
Back
Top Bottom