Search results for query: *

1. Pax Unda

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Another possibility is that Meteodyna is a Mythical, but GF finally learned their mistakes from the past few gens and scrubbed the Mythical data before release. Remember, there's 433 species in the game, but the max species ID is 435
  2. Pax Unda

I mean, it could easily just be people shitposting. Besides, not even 100 people (a percent of a percent of a percent of the fandom's population) signed it last I checked, so it's not really a scathing indictment of anyone besides a few idiots
  3. Pax Unda

Serebii had the article ran by a professional/native JPN translator at the time, they indeed meant scratch/very close to scratch
  4. Pax Unda

I remember reading it could've been a slight exaggeration - not necessarily from scratch, but from a very early stage. Considering how they said that the dex removal would help with higher quality, it's probably just a lie, though
  5. Pax Unda

If overworld models were late in development, then that makes me wonder what the plans for the Wild Area were initially; was it structured completely differently? Was it going to be barren save for wild grass spots? Was it an almost last minute addition like Trials were?
  6. Pax Unda

I assume that the chitin on its back is going to get very exaggerated to look like a UFO, judging from the sprite
  7. Pax Unda

View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1193903982529433601 RIP shiny hunters
  8. Pax Unda

While we're talking about the stream, here's my input on what I've seen: The stuff about the level curve is disappointing, but I read that the guy actually caught literally everything they saw, but my memory's a dumpster fire so I can't remember if they actually did or not NPCs still having...
  9. Pax Unda

Is the stream really up again?
  10. Pax Unda

Let's Go are Switch games, not 3DS, and I'd imagine it'd get around USUM's scores personally
  11. Pax Unda

I wasn't paying too much attention to Nessa, but her ace was level 24, and all of Bede's Pokemon were level 22 except for at level 23
  12. Pax Unda

I can't get over how Rose dresses in Hulbury, he looks like such a douchebag
  13. Pax Unda

I imagine it's more that charging for the service of transferring at all is price-gouging, and honestly, I agree with the sentiment. Pokemon's the highest-grossing franchise ever, is it so hard for them to foot the bill on server costs?
  14. Pax Unda

You're gifted a Toxel in one of the daycares (I think it's the route 5 one)
  15. Pax Unda

I'm lurking the Smogon thread, and apparently the leaker said Eternamax can't be used in battle - seems like we finally have a boss Pokemon that exists only as a boss
  16. Pax Unda

If Eternamax is a permanent form change, then bringing it around with you might actually be worse than being able to catch Poke-God. Sure, , but it wants to be your friend, so it's fine!
Back
Top Bottom