Search results for query: *

1. Pax Unda

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Model isn't plural because Japanese doesn't really differentiate from singular or plural, so it's either "model" or "models." I don't know Japanese that well myself, so I can't really tell from the context of the statement, but that initial translation was pretty jank in general ("the hardware...
  2. Pax Unda

Someone got a professional translator, Ohmori did indeed they had to recreate the models, namely because they wouldn't work with the Switch Also, the "model = plan" BS was propagated by some guy using a machine translation
  3. Pax Unda

I'm mostly against Dexit because it's shafting a core appeal of the franchise for seemingly nothing in return, and the excuses GF give being so dishonest that they fall apart after applying a few minutes of critical thought, but a part of it is also an emotional attachment. To give an example...
  4. Pax Unda

No, it's been confirmed as accurate
  5. Pax Unda

I think y'all are missing that Nintendo is also fine with MTX. Smash has Mii costumes that you can buy for less than $1 (with more definitely on the way), Dr. Mario World apparently has Candy Crush-tier monetization, the Animal Crossing mobile game has actual lootboxes, and the bits we've seen...
  6. Pax Unda

Honestly, I even liked LGPE for what it was, and I'm saying this as someone who despised it on a conceptual level when it was revealed. The Wild Area is definitely my most-hyped thing for SwSh as it's a great foundation, and tbh Megas being gutted is good news for me (was really not a fan of who...
  7. Pax Unda

Yeah, I'm starting to think the same. I love Pokemon, and even though I'm mad about Dexit, I'm not going to pretend I was never happy over what they've shown so far. Just hurts to see a series I'm so attached to go through so much BS...
  8. Pax Unda

I really hope this backlash, if nothing else, tells everyone at TPC, GF, and Nintendo that the 3-year generational cycle is suffocating and needs to be dumped. I'm pretty this is even the first gen where there wasn't a break year right before, making this the 4th consecutive year of Pokemon...
  9. Pax Unda

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo is more complicit in what's happening than most would think. Think about this: if SwSh was delayed, what would Nintendo have for Holiday 2019? Nothing, they already delayed AC and I doubt LM3 would be a good enough replacement. What is Nintendo marketing the...
  10. Pax Unda

I understand that this isn't Masuda's decision, but it's clear he has no idea how to effectively deliver bad news. Him going "it's just too difficult/pointless" with the NatDex and the Battle Frontier caused a much worse backlash than going into specifics would. If Home really is going to be...
  11. Pax Unda

That letter by Masuda is the most corporate, nothing statement I've seen. Literally the only thing it accomplishes is making people mad again, right when people finally cooled down again. It's clear that the only thing Masuda should be doing is just developing the games, he's become a walking PR...
Back
Top Bottom