• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pax Unda

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

Sigh. I was really hoping that the energy crisis thing was a misinterpretation, but it seems not. What the hell GF?
  2. Pax Unda

The 1000 years stuff is probably just exaggeration/hyperbole
  3. Pax Unda

I mean, they seem like one-off gag characters. Unless they're big players in the story, I really don't see why people are so upset over them...
  4. Pax Unda

It's more likely that this is what the leaker meant: It makes sense, considering Piers's town's inability to Dynamax has lead to it getting no tourism, thus making them unable to afford proper infrastructure. Rose's motive is probably that he's a greedy CEO who wants to use the spectacle of...
  5. Pax Unda

ORAS fixed that, at least; it clarified Aqua wanted more water to wash away human infrastructure and let wildlife reclaim the land, while Magma wanted more land to expand human infrastructure. Lysandre's theory was sound, but the fact that what he actually did was purely antithetical to his...
  6. Pax Unda

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsqmU3v0hVA Really wonder what he wants Eternatus for
  7. Pax Unda

Do we know any details on Eternatus's role in the story? The tournament getting interrupted sounds like it sets up for the Eternatus plot as the finale
  8. Pax Unda

I know, I meant as in filling the same function - specifically, the worry was that GF was going to constantly repeat the concept of gen 1's final boss (you and your rival fighting for the title of champion) as a form of pandering, but thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case with SwSh
  9. Pax Unda

Thank god, after USUM and LGPE I was worried that the rival being the champion fight was going to be the MO from now on
  10. Pax Unda

So, it turns out Bede may be working for Rose. Not surprised, and this makes the guy 50x more suspicious.
Back
Top Bottom